Eagles acquire linebacker Takeo Spikes

There are 2 comments on the Mar 30, 2007, The Plain Dealer story titled Eagles acquire linebacker Takeo Spikes. In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

“This is something that has been brewing”

The Philadelphia Eagles and a conditional draft pick in 2008. via The Plain Dealer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

Luke Ezzo

Shippensburg, PA

#1 Apr 4, 2007
I thiink picking up Takeo is gonna take us to the trophy thsi year. our defense was good last year but there were a few run mishaps. I think takeo will fill those holes in the defense .... OUR DEFENSE WILL BE A BRICK WALL
Gomer

Medina, NY

#2 Apr 4, 2007
Luke Ezzo wrote:
I thiink picking up Takeo is gonna take us to the trophy thsi year. our defense was good last year but there were a few run mishaps. I think takeo will fill those holes in the defense .... OUR DEFENSE WILL BE A BRICK WALL
Good luck....if the Bills thought he was worth it they would've paid the big bucks..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Takeo Spikes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free Agent Inside Linebackers (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 3
News San Diego Chargers fire coach Norv Turner, gene... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
News Five NFL Players Say Gay Is OK (Sep '12) Sep '12 Laughing Bear Fan 63
News Philip Rivers guides Chargers to comeback victory (Sep '11) Sep '11 Nebraska Football 11
News Chargers vs. Cardinals: TV Schedule, Radio and ... (Aug '11) Sep '11 Streamingfarts 2
News Schefter: Raiders in on Goldson (Jul '11) Jul '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News Deciphering NFL's labor dispute (Mar '11) Mar '11 TexasRaider 1
More from around the web