Defensive lapses raise questions

Defensive lapses raise questions

There are 10 comments on the PhillyBurbs.com story from Aug 30, 2007, titled Defensive lapses raise questions. In it, PhillyBurbs.com reports that:

The Eagles seemed shocked at the line of questioning from the small Philadelphia media contingent gathered in the visiting locker room late Sunday night at Pittsburgh's Heinz Field.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PhillyBurbs.com.

Proball5

Delray Beach, FL

#1 Aug 30, 2007
Favre and his rookie receivers are going to have a field day and dismantle the Eagles D. McNabb will look shell shocked when he goes up against the new Packer D. REMEMBER 4TH AND 26, will be the battle cry as the Eagles take to the field for the season opener. Go Pack Go. (fingers crossed)
TB BEAR FAN

Huntley, IL

#2 Aug 30, 2007
Proball5 wrote:
Favre and his rookie receivers are going to have a field day and dismantle the Eagles D. McNabb will look shell shocked when he goes up against the new Packer D. REMEMBER 4TH AND 26, will be the battle cry as the Eagles take to the field for the season opener. Go Pack Go.(fingers crossed)
Better cross your toes two .... say some prayers....better yet cross your eyes so you think your team is winning.LOL
Proball5

Delray Beach, FL

#3 Aug 30, 2007
TB BEAR FAN wrote:
<quoted text> Better cross your toes two .... say some prayers....better yet cross your eyes so you think your team is winning.LOL
Does that post make you feel like a really big man now? I am glad you are taking your obnoxious feelings out on the Packers forum rather than a two year old child, or maybe you are doing that also? Go somewhere that your comments are appreciated, or have you already tried that? It's one thing to defend your team, it's another to show your IQ to people that don't care.

Since: Apr 07

San Ramon, Ca

#4 Aug 30, 2007
TB BEAR FAN wrote:
<quoted text> Better cross your toes two .... say some prayers....better yet cross your eyes so you think your team is winning.LOL
SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE LOSER. I think his mom kept her tit in his mouth for to long and now he demands as much attn. that his father didnt show him
eric

Vesper, WI

#5 Aug 30, 2007
Tonight is the night Manuel gets dethrowned at SS yeahyeahyeahyeah

3 is a charm

1 Mark ROman
2 M. Manuel
so 3 is Bigby everyone 3:s a CHARM!
and after tonight a good 15 guys will have lost their job which sucks and alot of them will have lost a lifelong dream, but someone else who wasnt expected to do anything is going to emerge as a player in the NFL, and a long shot as been reached and another great story for the Grandkids one day.

“Go Pack Go”

Since: Jun 07

Stevens Point, Wisconsin

#6 Aug 30, 2007
Talk about crossing your toes.

“Go Pack Go”

Since: Jun 07

Stevens Point, Wisconsin

#7 Aug 30, 2007
eric wrote:
Tonight is the night Manuel gets dethrowned at SS yeahyeahyeahyeah
3 is a charm
1 Mark ROman
2 M. Manuel
so 3 is Bigby everyone 3:s a CHARM!
and after tonight a good 15 guys will have lost their job which sucks and alot of them will have lost a lifelong dream, but someone else who wasnt expected to do anything is going to emerge as a player in the NFL, and a long shot as been reached and another great story for the Grandkids one day.
How right you are.
Joe

Wilmington, DE

#8 Aug 30, 2007
Proball5 wrote:
Favre and his rookie receivers are going to have a field day and dismantle the Eagles D. McNabb will look shell shocked when he goes up against the new Packer D. REMEMBER 4TH AND 26, will be the battle cry as the Eagles take to the field for the season opener. Go Pack Go.(fingers crossed)
I hope to god u are right... i live in philly and ive had to deal with this shit over and over and over every single year for the last 7 years. I hate the damn eagles.
TB BEAR FAN

Huntley, IL

#9 Aug 31, 2007
BlackTar wrote:
<quoted text>SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE LOSER. I think his mom kept her tit in his mouth for to long and now he demands as much attn. that his father didnt show him
I like your Moms tits better.
Proball5

Delray Beach, FL

#10 Aug 31, 2007
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope to god u are right... i live in philly and ive had to deal with this shit over and over and over every single year for the last 7 years. I hate the damn eagles.
Keep your fingers crossed Joe, MM did the right thing last night playing the starter on D for only 2 series, which shut out Tenn., and no one was hurt. I think the Driver thing taught him a lesson. Look at LT, he doesn't even suit up for preseason games, it's guys like Goosman that need the practice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Takeo Spikes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free Agent Inside Linebackers (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 3
News San Diego Chargers fire coach Norv Turner, gene... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
News Five NFL Players Say Gay Is OK (Sep '12) Sep '12 Laughing Bear Fan 63
News Philip Rivers guides Chargers to comeback victory (Sep '11) Sep '11 Nebraska Football 11
News Chargers vs. Cardinals: TV Schedule, Radio and ... (Aug '11) Sep '11 Streamingfarts 2
News Schefter: Raiders in on Goldson (Jul '11) Jul '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News Deciphering NFL's labor dispute (Mar '11) Mar '11 TexasRaider 1
More from around the web