News - Agent: Walker and Bills at Imp...

News - Agent: Walker and Bills at Impasse

There are 2 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Jun 20, 2007, titled News - Agent: Walker and Bills at Impasse. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

Defensive tackle Darwin Walker is prepared for anything -- even becoming a free agent in August -- after contract talks with the Bills reached an impasse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Frank

Marysville, MI

#1 Jun 21, 2007
Walker wants a new contract and knows he will be released if returned to the Eagles. He then will be on the open market, available to the highest bidder. His game plan is painfully clear, so it's no wonder the he won't sign with the Bills. I say...the Eagles can keep the sixth round draft choice; I'd tell Walker's agent that his client either plays out his entire contract with the Bills or he can sit for 2 years and rot on the shelf!
GEM

Pleasanton, CA

#2 Jun 21, 2007
I'M FROM THE PHILLY AREA AND HAVE SEEN THIS GUY PLAY. I DON'T KNOW WHO HE THINKS HE IS BUT I DON'T WANT HIM.I SAY SCREW HIM AND HE'LL NEVER GET WHAT HE'S LOOKING FOR MAYBE HE THINKS HE IS WARREN SAPP OR SOMETHING. NO LOSS!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Takeo Spikes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free Agent Inside Linebackers (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 3
News San Diego Chargers fire coach Norv Turner, gene... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
News Five NFL Players Say Gay Is OK (Sep '12) Sep '12 Laughing Bear Fan 63
News Philip Rivers guides Chargers to comeback victory (Sep '11) Sep '11 Nebraska Football 11
News Chargers vs. Cardinals: TV Schedule, Radio and ... (Aug '11) Sep '11 Streamingfarts 2
News Schefter: Raiders in on Goldson (Jul '11) Jul '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News Deciphering NFL's labor dispute (Mar '11) Mar '11 TexasRaider 1
More from around the web