Spikes, Gocong join Trotter on first team

Full story: The Morning Call
Jeremiah Trotter was still the big man in the middle of the Philadelphia Eagles' defense, but he was flanked by new co-workers Saturday when the Birds opened their first minicamp of this offseason. Full Story
Abdi

Ottawa, Canada

#1 May 13, 2007
Eagles did a good job getting Takeo Spike but I still don't understand why the draft Kevin Kolb.
Kashflow

Richmond, VA

#2 May 13, 2007
I think the eagles will definately win the division.But they will go as far as D-Mac will take them.
New looks at the linebacker position means we are trying to stop the run, that you have to be able to do if you want to win.
Go eagles!!!!!!!!!!
gocongfan

Goleta, CA

#3 May 13, 2007
The best thing coach johnson did was put Chris Gocong at strong side backer! You now get the second coming of Ted Brusci. Chris is perfect for this defense! He attacks great and is athletic enough to cover. He is hardnosed and will punish as well as make big playes as far as ints. and caused fumbles are concerned. How do i kow? I have watched him play at carpinteria high school and cal poly san luis obispo. The Eagles have themselves a quality football player and an awesome human being. I will be following him and wish him and the eagles the best of luck! Football fan in Santa Barbara CA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Takeo Spikes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Agent Inside Linebackers (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 3
San Diego Chargers fire coach Norv Turner, gene... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
Five NFL Players Say Gay Is OK (Sep '12) Sep '12 Laughing Bear Fan 63
Philip Rivers guides Chargers to comeback victory (Sep '11) Sep '11 Nebraska Football 11
Chargers vs. Cardinals: TV Schedule, Radio and ... (Aug '11) Sep '11 Streamingfarts 2
Schefter: Raiders in on Goldson (Jul '11) Jul '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
Deciphering NFL's labor dispute (Mar '11) Mar '11 TexasRaider 1
More from around the web