Reid supports McNabb on his

Reid supports McNabb on his

There are 3 comments on the The Morning Call story from Dec 27, 2008, titled Reid supports McNabb on his. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

If there's a crack in the Eagles' joined-at-the-hip coach/quarterback relationship, it wasn't evident Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

No loss

Telford, PA

#1 Dec 27, 2008
If LJ can't play. Why do the Eagles insist on keeping these non-productive players? Bad picks are bad picks.
Winston Justice

Palmerton, PA

#2 Dec 27, 2008
This is laughable! McNabb played "great" this year? The only thing that matters is wins and losses and not your inflated stats because of a pass-happy scheme that Andy Reid refuses to stray from.

Holding the ball too long, having it stripped, taking unnecessary sacks, refusing to run for first downs when plenty of daylight available, throwing ill-advised passes into coverage, getting picked off time after time in crucial situations, fumbling time after time in crucial situations, skipping the ball into the ground five yards in front of the intended target, throwing the ball ten feet over the head of the intended target, failing to read defenses and coverages and change plays accordingly at the line of scrimmage, failing to lead by example, failing to show any emotion, passion, urgency or sense of purpose, failing to rally the other players on offense and leaving the job to B. Dawk, sitting on the bench with a parka and wool hat on instead of keeping helmet on and talking to coaches and other players to correct what just went horribly wrong, being a sorry-assed, sad-sack, poor me kind of quarterback instead of a leader of men...I could go on but why bother? This guy is delusional and if Andy Reid feels the same way, he's just as delusional. Kolb is not the answer but Donny Mac must go!

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#3 Dec 28, 2008
Hmmmm........maybe Reid should go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stewart Bradley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Things don't get any easier as Cardinals prepar... (Nov '11) Dec '11 Shadoz 15
News 5 Philadelphia Eagles Who Have the Most to Lose... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Shadoz 17
News Could the Philadelphia Eagles Allow Free Agent ... (May '11) May '11 Casey Matthews 1
News With Kolb back, Vick is again Eagles' backup (Sep '10) Sep '10 J lame 1
News Vick to start against Lions (Sep '10) Sep '10 bow wow 6
News Vick scrambles to say he wasn't dissing Kolb (Sep '10) Sep '10 Shadoz 10
News Concussions Take Toll In Week 1 Of NFL Season (Sep '10) Sep '10 joe smoe 1
More from around the web