Three Keys to Victory: Vikings at Rams, 16th December 2012

Dec 16, 2012 Full story: River Front Times

If the Rams are going to make the playoffs this season, they probably need to win out.

Read more

Since: Nov 12

Fullerton, CA

#1 Dec 16, 2012
This team needs to put on their big boy pants the defense was tired at the end of the 1st quarter.....turnovers...droppe d passes...missed field goal...missing wide open receiver for a td....same old Rams
StlRamNation

United States

#2 Dec 17, 2012
ok, enough Garbage talk on the Rams. I am a loyal faithful fan of the St. Louis Rams. I even have the Rams Tattooed on my right hand. I admit we have had a long rough drought for many seasons but compared to those seasons I would say that we have made much improvement since. They are a team who has fun, regardless of their win loss record it would be much greater if they actually had other loyal fans such as
myself and my brother. Its mot easy to win games when you dont have the support and the fans behind ya when you have critics driving them into the turf each week. so dont go talkin garbage on the st louis rams... instead of sayin rams are in for a beating say something more positive like "rams can win this one with the support of the fans' cheers and their excitement. Rams will always be my team win or lose. borm a ram die a ram
StlRamNation

United States

#3 Dec 17, 2012
decervant4 wrote:
This team needs to put on their big boy pants the defense was tired at the end of the 1st quarter.....turnovers...droppe d passes...missed field goal...missing wide open receiver for a td....same old Rams
So you think you could do better? i sure would have loved to seen ya try getting pummeled by a hard hit. We win some we lose some. you seem like one of those out of the wood work fans. only represent your rams gear when they win but wanna degrade them and their abilities when they lose. they fall hard when they have injuries and such but they fall even harder when they have "fans" who down them for every single loss they have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steven Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now a Falcon, Steven Jackson set to face origin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 decervant4 8
News Pittsburgh Steelers Rumors: Team Interested in ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 teddy mo steelers... 3
News Steven Jackson to Green Bay? 'Makes a lot of se... (Mar '13) Mar '13 eric 13
News What Does Steven Jackson Voiding His Contract M... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Luke bronco beast 1
News 49ers vs Rams: Instant Grades, Analysis for St.... (Dec '12) Jan '13 brent0025 3
News What to expect from Greg Olson Raiders offense (Jan '13) Jan '13 Nj raider 1 8
News Peterson rushes for 212 yard in Vikings' win ov... (Dec '12) Dec '12 erie-vike fan 3
More from around the web