The St. Louis Rams Need To Take Sam Bradford

Mar 20, 2010 Full story: Bleacher Report

Sam Bradford's projected number in the NFL? No, that is the total number of wins the St.

Full Story
RHETMAN

Austin, TX

#1 Mar 20, 2010
if the owner and gm of the rams is smart don't spend all that money on a qb like bradford. he is one hit on that shoulder from retirement and to spend 40 million dollars is stupid plain and simple. they should take suh with the 1st pick or you would regret it the rest of your short coaching career and deveney will be following you right out door. i would rather have mccoy at qb or pike. next year the kid from washington is a better qb than bradford so if our line sucks this year than we can get the qb next year.
Ramsfan28

Merritt Island, FL

#2 Mar 22, 2010
Get suh then try for tebow he is a big qb that can take hits that our Qbs are used to a no brainer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steven Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Now a Falcon, Steven Jackson set to face origin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 decervant4 8
Pittsburgh Steelers Rumors: Team Interested in ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 teddy mo steelers... 3
Steven Jackson to Green Bay? 'Makes a lot of se... (Mar '13) Mar '13 eric 13
What Does Steven Jackson Voiding His Contract M... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Luke bronco beast 1
49ers vs Rams: Instant Grades, Analysis for St.... (Dec '12) Jan '13 brent0025 3
What to expect from Greg Olson Raiders offense (Jan '13) Jan '13 Nj raider 1 8
Peterson rushes for 212 yard in Vikings' win ov... (Dec '12) Dec '12 erie-vike fan 3
More from around the web