Rams tight ends coach lauds Kyle Orton

Rams tight ends coach lauds Kyle Orton

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 22, 2008, titled Rams tight ends coach lauds Kyle Orton. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Rams tight ends coach Jim Chaney recalls his days as Purdue's offensive coordinator, when he recruited this lanky kid from Iowa who couldn't make up his mind about the Boilermakers .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

lili

Montclair, NJ

#1 Nov 26, 2008
Kyle is a very smart quarterback but that's what Purdue produces. This was a good article this ankle anjury was a cruel blow b/c Kyle was on his way to the pro ball before that injury. Hopefully this week against the Vikings they can fire up the passing game again.

Since: Sep 08

Bensenville, IL

#2 Nov 26, 2008
Kudos to Kyle for cruising around in a Prius. Now I wonder what kind of ride that worthless a-hole Aaron Rodgers cruises around in?

Since: Apr 08

Park Ridge, IL

#3 Nov 26, 2008
lili wrote:
Kyle is a very smart quarterback but that's what Purdue produces. This was a good article this ankle anjury was a cruel blow b/c Kyle was on his way to the pro ball before that injury. Hopefully this week against the Vikings they can fire up the passing game again.
HAHAHA
pro-bowl

unless they started taking 9 or 10 QB's for it there was no way....get a clue man injury or no injury there was no way

“Let's rock!!”

Since: Oct 07

Aurora, IL

#4 Nov 26, 2008
_DiMz_ wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA
pro-bowl
unless they started taking 9 or 10 QB's for it there was no way....get a clue man injury or no injury there was no way
Dammit, Dimz, you made me go through the Yahoo Sports stats week by week....you are right on, Orton's only been stuck in the low to middlin' 80's of a QB rating! There was a whole pile performing better.

I guess it is some kind of parlor magic in this town....a QB hits a few good passes & he's the second coming! How many more times will we fans have to endure this?

Fuggit, Dimz Is Our Guy! Later, Otis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steven Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now a Falcon, Steven Jackson set to face origin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 decervant4 8
News Pittsburgh Steelers Rumors: Team Interested in ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 teddy mo steelers... 3
News Steven Jackson to Green Bay? 'Makes a lot of se... (Mar '13) Mar '13 eric 13
News What Does Steven Jackson Voiding His Contract M... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Luke bronco beast 1
News 49ers vs Rams: Instant Grades, Analysis for St.... (Dec '12) Jan '13 brent0025 3
News What to expect from Greg Olson Raiders offense (Jan '13) Jan '13 Nj raider 1 8
News Peterson rushes for 212 yard in Vikings' win ov... (Dec '12) Dec '12 erie-vike fan 3
More from around the web