Parcells Deserves Criticism For Risky Deal

May 24, 2010 Full story: WTLC-AM Indianapolis 7

Bill Parcells is getting a free pass. That's my conclusion on the heels of Brandon Marshall 's recent hip surgery.

Full Story

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 May 24, 2010
Personally I think Miami would have been better off to draft a WR in the second round rather than trade for brandon marshall, but only time will tell if its a bad trade.
Dolpharts

United States

#2 May 24, 2010
It was a good trade for reaching the ultimate goal of not winning a Super Bowl
MiamiFan

Miami, FL

#3 May 24, 2010
You got that right. Only a retard like Tom Loy would like this deal.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 May 24, 2010
According to Chris Moore the Cowboys were in better shape after Parcells' departure than when he arrived, but this is not true. The Cowboys were on the way to being another success for Bill when he quit. That's right, Parcells is a quitter and in my opinion the epitome of the word LOSER. After quitting the Cowboys the way he did it he doesn't even have the right to be associated with the Dallas Cowboys, ever. Parcells is a loser and the Dolphins deserve this loser to run that organization. When times get rough in Miami look for Bill to bail out with the money and say f**k the Dolphins.
Next time

AOL

#5 May 24, 2010
Quit on the Giants with his Favre "I will retire" cry baby speach. Quit on the Pats and Jets as well. Overrated like the fans think Miami is good.
I win

AOL

#6 May 24, 2010
Next time wrote:
Quit on the Giants with his Favre "I will retire" cry baby speach. Quit on the Pats and Jets as well. Overrated like me, i am so gay.
You sure are boy. remember to change yo name next time fruit
Dolpharts

United States

#7 May 25, 2010
MiamiFan wrote:
You got that right. Only a retard like Tom Loy would like this deal.
Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steven Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Now a Falcon, Steven Jackson set to face origin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 decervant4 8
Pittsburgh Steelers Rumors: Team Interested in ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 teddy mo steelers... 3
Steven Jackson to Green Bay? 'Makes a lot of se... (Mar '13) Mar '13 eric 13
What Does Steven Jackson Voiding His Contract M... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Luke bronco beast 1
49ers vs Rams: Instant Grades, Analysis for St.... (Dec '12) Jan '13 brent0025 3
What to expect from Greg Olson Raiders offense (Jan '13) Jan '13 Nj raider 1 8
Peterson rushes for 212 yard in Vikings' win ov... (Dec '12) Dec '12 erie-vike fan 3
More from around the web