Rams blow it again, miss chance to ad...

Rams blow it again, miss chance to add valuable piece

There are 2 comments on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from Aug 18, 2010, titled Rams blow it again, miss chance to add valuable piece. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

The Rams have come up short again in their attempt to upgrade the offense. They negotiated with free agent running back Bryan Westbrook, but failed to close the deal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

RHETMAN

Sandy, TX

#1 Aug 18, 2010
THE RAMS FRONT OFFICE BETTER WAKE UP AND STOP BEING SO STUPID TO LET WESTBROOK GET AWAY. I AM A RAM FAN AND RAM FANS DO NOT LIKE THE 49ERS. LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU PEOPLE IN THE RAMS FRONT OFFICE, RAM FANS DO NOT LIKE THE 49ERS. WESTBROOK I THINK YOU SUCK FOR NOT BEING HONEST IN THE PRESS SO YOUR NO LONGER SOMEONE I WOULD TRUST. SPAGS I HOPE YOUR OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR START'S GETTING IT TOGETHER, BECAUSE I AM SICK OF 3 AND OUT. PUT A DRIVE TOGETHER OR OUR DEFENSE IS DEAD MEAT.
PS THREE MORE PRE SEASON GAMES LEFT
GO RAMS
Steve Tellers

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2010
RHETMAN wrote:
THE RAMS FRONT OFFICE BETTER WAKE UP AND STOP BEING SO STUPID TO LET WESTBROOK GET AWAY. I AM A RAM FAN AND RAM FANS DO NOT LIKE THE 49ERS. LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU PEOPLE IN THE RAMS FRONT OFFICE, RAM FANS DO NOT LIKE THE 49ERS. WESTBROOK I THINK YOU SUCK FOR NOT BEING HONEST IN THE PRESS SO YOUR NO LONGER SOMEONE I WOULD TRUST. SPAGS I HOPE YOUR OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR START'S GETTING IT TOGETHER, BECAUSE I AM SICK OF 3 AND OUT. PUT A DRIVE TOGETHER OR OUR DEFENSE IS DEAD MEAT.
PS THREE MORE PRE SEASON GAMES LEFT
GO RAMS
If Westbrook wanted to play for a contender like he said, he was not going to sign with the Rams under any circumstances.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steven Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now a Falcon, Steven Jackson set to face origin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 decervant4 8
News Pittsburgh Steelers Rumors: Team Interested in ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 teddy mo steelers... 3
News Steven Jackson to Green Bay? 'Makes a lot of se... (Mar '13) Mar '13 eric 13
News What Does Steven Jackson Voiding His Contract M... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Luke bronco beast 1
News 49ers vs Rams: Instant Grades, Analysis for St.... (Dec '12) Jan '13 brent0025 3
News What to expect from Greg Olson Raiders offense (Jan '13) Jan '13 Nj raider 1 8
News Peterson rushes for 212 yard in Vikings' win ov... (Dec '12) Dec '12 erie-vike fan 3
More from around the web