NFL: This year's NFL draft was no qui...

NFL: This year's NFL draft was no quick fix for the Rams

There are 3 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Apr 30, 2009, titled NFL: This year's NFL draft was no quick fix for the Rams. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

ST. LOUIS - I'd like to see the Rams win some football games, and the sooner they can get it done, the better.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

Craig Gehlhausen

Evansville, IN

#1 Apr 30, 2009
we can have a winning team. we have seen what bulger can do with time to throw the ball. with the revamp of the o-line i think he will have time. that means that we can air it out to donnie avery and whoever else we might pick up. that also means it will open up steven jackson to run all over people. we have a pretty good defense in place, with a better scheme from spags i think we can be a top notch defense this year. i think our success relies on our offense. If we can put up 25 points than i think we can win. too many times last year we went 3 and out in 2 mins putting the defense back on the field. if they could just have some time to sit down than they will be real good!
lets get it done!
Vic Ferrarri

Canoga Park, CA

#2 May 3, 2009
I agree and I still believe this is at least a 2 year rebuild. Liked who we picked up in the draft and cant wait for the season to start.
Joe Mascolo

Waterbury, CT

#3 Jun 25, 2009
we have a good set team. What i feel we needed which we got was a good coach which we now have Steve Spagnuolo he will get our team so far especially on his defensive terms he led the giants in 2008 in sacks hopefully this year our defense can step it up we have great players will witherspoon, chris long, chorey chavous, O.j atogwe, and others to. And next our offense we have great players steven jackson is fenominal he is fast has agility and he is a power runner when he needes to be now we have jason smith up front along with our always changing line but hopefully he will stay healthy he is big he can help block for jacskon. Then our wide recievers we lost holy and bruce but now we have younger guys avery, burton and bennet. LETS GO RAMS 2009 CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steven Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now a Falcon, Steven Jackson set to face origin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 decervant4 8
News Pittsburgh Steelers Rumors: Team Interested in ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 teddy mo steelers... 3
News Steven Jackson to Green Bay? 'Makes a lot of se... (Mar '13) Mar '13 eric 13
News What Does Steven Jackson Voiding His Contract M... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Luke bronco beast 1
News 49ers vs Rams: Instant Grades, Analysis for St.... (Dec '12) Jan '13 brent0025 3
News What to expect from Greg Olson Raiders offense (Jan '13) Jan '13 Nj raider 1 8
News Peterson rushes for 212 yard in Vikings' win ov... (Dec '12) Dec '12 erie-vike fan 3
More from around the web