What Went Wrong: St. Louis Rams

What Went Wrong: St. Louis Rams

There are 1 comment on the WTMJ-AM Milwaukee story from Jan 20, 2010, titled What Went Wrong: St. Louis Rams. In it, WTMJ-AM Milwaukee reports that:

Louis Rams the nightmare season of 2009 began right on the opening kickoff of Week One.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTMJ-AM Milwaukee.

RHETMAN

Sandy, TX

#1 Jan 22, 2010
what went wrong is our offensive line is in a re building mode and we got rid of our only pro bowl receiver.poor defense has sucked since haslett was our defensive coordinator and we made some really back draft picks the last four years = disaster. our fan base dosen't know sh-- about football and we blame a qb like bulger and he's everyone's fall guy and i ain't buying it. bad coaches and bad draft picks since linehan took over. we would have been better off leaving martz as head coach but our front office had clashes with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steven Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now a Falcon, Steven Jackson set to face origin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 decervant4 8
News Pittsburgh Steelers Rumors: Team Interested in ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 teddy mo steelers... 3
News Steven Jackson to Green Bay? 'Makes a lot of se... (Mar '13) Mar '13 eric 13
News What Does Steven Jackson Voiding His Contract M... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Luke bronco beast 1
News 49ers vs Rams: Instant Grades, Analysis for St.... (Dec '12) Jan '13 brent0025 3
News What to expect from Greg Olson Raiders offense (Jan '13) Jan '13 Nj raider 1 8
News Peterson rushes for 212 yard in Vikings' win ov... (Dec '12) Dec '12 erie-vike fan 3
More from around the web