Weatherford providing big lift for special teams

Oct 29, 2011 Full story: New York Post

Lawrence Tynes said one notable skill of Steve Weatherford's is pretty similar to one of former Giants punter Jeff Feagles'. "For [Weatherford] to be only in his fifth or sixth season and have the ability to paint the sideline like he's done, it reminds me of Jeff," Tynes, the Giants' kicker, said of Weatherford's directional punting.

Full Story
giants pride

Yuma, AZ

#1 Oct 29, 2011
Matt Dodge was a much better kicker than Weatherford. Additionally, we did not have to look at stupid tatoos.
Dodgefarts

Katy, TX

#2 Oct 29, 2011
Tatoofarts...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Weatherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giants Punter Steve Weatherford Agrees To Go To... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
New York Giants: Heroes and Zeros of Week 1 vs ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Duane 6
NY Giants Punter Tackles Reporter (Jul '12) Jul '12 Anonymous 2
New York Giants: Who Are the Biggest Priorities... (Feb '12) Feb '12 tailban man 1
Giants Beat 49ers In Overtime To Advance To Sup... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Stormy 'Weather' Ahead for Dodge (Aug '11) Oct '11 Rockfarts 3
Giants punter Matt Dodge trying to live down mi... (Aug '11) Sep '11 Truefarts 2
More from around the web