Burress Hoping To Return To NFL

Burress Hoping To Return To NFL

There are 5 comments on the www.kctv5.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Burress Hoping To Return To NFL. In it, www.kctv5.com reports that:

Plaxico Burress is planning to return to the NFL after serving a two-year prison sentence on a weapons charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kctv5.com.

Since: Apr 07

Miami

#1 Aug 27, 2009
If Vick can do it, Burress can do it.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Aug 27, 2009
Carrying a loaded weapon in NY is pretty smart especially when your a high profile player with tons of money.But carrying a concealed loaded gun with no permit and shooting yourself in the thigh...not so much.

He'll be back in the NFL in 2011..

With the Cowboys !!

Miami

#3 Aug 28, 2009
triple6vamp wrote:
Carrying a loaded weapon in NY is pretty smart especially when your a high profile player with tons of money.But carrying a concealed loaded gun with no permit and shooting yourself in the thigh...not so much.
He'll be back in the NFL in 2011..
With the Cowboys !!
Granted, there was nothing smart about bringing a loaded weapon into a nightclub, but if you listen to his whole story, especially about what happened to Steve Smith, and the situation with Ahmad Bradshaw, it makes a kind of sense.

shadoz

Abington, PA

#5 Sep 22, 2009
sheeeeeeeez the nfl is getting bad.....a bunch of players who think they are above the law, i am glad they are sending his big rump to prison.....if that were u or i with a loaded weapon what do u think the courts would do to us?

Miami

#6 Sep 23, 2009
shadoz wrote:
sheeeeeeeez the nfl is getting bad.....a bunch of players who think they are above the law, i am glad they are sending his big rump to prison.....if that were u or i with a loaded weapon what do u think the courts would do to us?
If it were you or I, we would probably have gotten off with probation.

Because the state wanted to make a big public point, Burress' high profile worked against him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wild, wild NFC West: Kolb PLUS the one where Gh... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bongwater 2
News Rams Sign Wide Receiver Steve Smith (Mar '12) Mar '12 flbadcatowner 1
News DeSean Jackson - Show him the money (Feb '12) Feb '12 jayo ryder 1
News Lions in, Eagles out, heading into NFL finales (Dec '11) Dec '11 CON_dog to_LICK 2
News 1st Day Winners and Losers of Free Agency (Jul '11) Dec '11 McLoser 22
News Why the Philadelphia Eagles Need to Fire Head C... (Nov '11) Nov '11 abusingexcuses 2
News NFL: Manning leads Giants over Eagles 29-16; Vi... (Sep '11) Sep '11 vick is scum 2
More from around the web