Losing Steve Smith to Eagles Is Another Blow for Giants

Aug 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The New York Times

Does it seem as if the Eagles have never stopped distancing themselves from the Giants A since Matt Dodge punted the ball at DeSean Jackson instead of out of bounds? Steve Smith, a Giant stalwart and an Eli Manning security blanket, is the latest talented free agent to join the Eagles after he rejected a lesser offer from the Giants.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Aug 11, 2011
Bubba

Yuma, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

Matt Dodge will prevail this year. He will become one of the greatest punters in GIANTS AND nfl HISTORY.
Dodgefarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Puntfarts

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Steve Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wild, wild NFC West: Kolb PLUS the one where Gh... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bongwater 2
Rams Sign Wide Receiver Steve Smith (Mar '12) Mar '12 flbadcatowner 1
DeSean Jackson - Show him the money (Feb '12) Feb '12 jayo ryder 1
Lions in, Eagles out, heading into NFL finales (Dec '11) Dec '11 CON_dog to_LICK 2
1st Day Winners and Losers of Free Agency (Jul '11) Dec '11 McLoser 22
Why the Philadelphia Eagles Need to Fire Head C... (Nov '11) Nov '11 abusingexcuses 2
NFL: Manning leads Giants over Eagles 29-16; Vi... (Sep '11) Sep '11 vick is scum 2

Search the Steve Smith Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••