Giants WR says USC won title 'fair an...

Giants WR says USC won title 'fair and square'

There are 22 comments on the New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News story from Jun 11, 2010, titled Giants WR says USC won title 'fair and square'. In it, New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News reports that:

Steve Smith scores on a 5-yard touchdown pass against the Oklahoma Sooners in the second quarter during the FedEx Orange Bowl 2005 National Championship in Miami.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#30 Jun 17, 2010
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
MBD, you know me. I don't bring something up unless it is to directly refute something that someone has said. I'm not bashing just to bash, and I'm not insulting anyone. I'm not calling anyone names, nor am I throwing out unfounded rumors. I only post fact, and I back it up with a link. I don't hide behind new identities, I stand behind what I say, and if I'm wrong, I'll admit it.
true, true, true.
Peace my trojan brotha
As I see em

Greensburg, KY

#32 Jun 18, 2010
"Yeah, we wonded that title fair and square! And Uncle Pete got us some good paychecks too!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wild, wild NFC West: Kolb PLUS the one where Gh... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bongwater 2
News Rams Sign Wide Receiver Steve Smith (Mar '12) Mar '12 flbadcatowner 1
News DeSean Jackson - Show him the money (Feb '12) Feb '12 jayo ryder 1
News Lions in, Eagles out, heading into NFL finales (Dec '11) Dec '11 CON_dog to_LICK 2
News 1st Day Winners and Losers of Free Agency (Jul '11) Dec '11 McLoser 22
News Why the Philadelphia Eagles Need to Fire Head C... (Nov '11) Nov '11 abusingexcuses 2
News NFL: Manning leads Giants over Eagles 29-16; Vi... (Sep '11) Sep '11 vick is scum 2
More from around the web