Rodgers stars in Pro Bowl

Feb 1, 2010 Full story: Oshkosh Northwestern 15

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers started for the NFC in the Pro Bowl on Sunday night and was impressive.

Full Story
SteelersAreTheCh ampions

Saint Michael, MN

#1 Feb 1, 2010
Wow! Too bad this is a completely meaningless game in terms of performance. All that matters is the prestige of being selected. This game has always been nothing, but each year it becomes more so. Before long it literally will become "touch only" rules. I'm not saying that I blame them. I wouldn't want to hurt my career by risking injury in this pretend game. All it is is an extremely well payed vacation for popular players selected as All-Stars. So, for Aaron Rogers tearing it up, ya, not really. Or I should say, "not for real". But Pack fans need something to talk about now that they can't blame they're losses on other people and teams till next season again.
packabacka

Grafton, WI

#2 Feb 2, 2010
SteelersAreTheChampions wrote:
Wow! Too bad this is a completely meaningless game in terms of performance. All that matters is the prestige of being selected. This game has always been nothing, but each year it becomes more so. Before long it literally will become "touch only" rules. I'm not saying that I blame them. I wouldn't want to hurt my career by risking injury in this pretend game. All it is is an extremely well payed vacation for popular players selected as All-Stars. So, for Aaron Rogers tearing it up, ya, not really. Or I should say, "not for real". But Pack fans need something to talk about now that they can't blame they're losses on other people and teams till next season again.
guess we will know a year from now, till then its all speculation.
you are just a bitter fan do to your teams poor performance this past season.

dont brood dude, you will be back at the top in another ten years or so.

till then maybe you should follow the Lions.
SteelersAreTheCh ampions

Saint Michael, MN

#3 Feb 2, 2010
packabacka wrote:
<quoted text>
guess we will know a year from now, till then its all speculation.
you are just a bitter fan do to your teams poor performance this past season.
dont brood dude, you will be back at the top in another ten years or so.
till then maybe you should follow the Lions.
WTF would I have to bitter about Dipshit? My team is the current reigning Champs. It sucks to me that they tanked this year, but that's over. They are still the Champs and will be again....so bummed out about the season yes, but bitter? No I don't think so Fudgecker Fan.
packabacka

Grafton, WI

#4 Feb 2, 2010
<quoted text>
WTF would I have to bitter about Dipshit? My team is the current reigning Champs. It sucks to me that they tanked this year, but that's over. They are still the Champs and will be again....so bummed out about the season yes, but bitter? No I don't think so Fudgecker Fan.
move to pesilvania fool.
support your team.
than you can carry hair boys beauty supplies.
His comercials suck as much as butt favres do.
They are both gay !
And they suck so they should be gay.
You suck and so does superior, bunch of ship building fags, sucking and building ships that suck.
you all suck the suck that is the suckage of the biggest suck of all times.
Terry Bradsuck !!
What do you think of that suck boy ?
SteelersAreTheCh ampions

Saint Michael, MN

#5 Feb 2, 2010
packabacka wrote:
<quoted text>
move to pesilvania fool.
support your team.
than you can carry hair boys beauty supplies.
His comercials suck as much as butt favres do.
They are both gay !
And they suck so they should be gay.
You suck and so does superior, bunch of ship building fags, sucking and building ships that suck.
you all suck the suck that is the suckage of the biggest suck of all times.
Terry Bradsuck !!
What do you think of that suck boy ?
I don't build ships. I don't know of anyone that does that here. So if I understand correctly, and I just am trying to be clear on this, you're saying you definately are a FudgePacker Fan AND you like it in the butt?
Danger D

Ipswich, SD

#6 Feb 5, 2010
<quoted text>
Dude, your team is the champs of the 2008-2009 season. How is that relevant? It's Feb. 2010.

And again, you're here why? Do you go on every team's blog to talk smack about your non-playoff qualifying team? You need to examine your life and priorities, son. You can make friends and lead a productive and enjoyable life if you just make the effort.

I repeat. You're really sad.
Pack Fan

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2010
This game was like a powder puff game. Can't use it to gauge a thing. They should just get rid of it. Select the All Pro team and thats it.
Danger D

Ipswich, SD

#8 Feb 5, 2010
Probowl is dumb. Popularity contest. No real gauge of talent. No real competition. Oh well.
SteelersAreTheCh ampions

Saint Michael, MN

#9 Feb 5, 2010
Danger D wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, your team is the champs of the 2008-2009 season. How is that relevant? It's Feb. 2010.
And again, you're here why? Do you go on every team's blog to talk smack about your non-playoff qualifying team? You need to examine your life and priorities, son. You can make friends and lead a productive and enjoyable life if you just make the effort.
I repeat. You're really sad.
OK, DD, let me explain it to you one last time here. It is relevant because the Steelers ARE the Champs. And I am here to expose you and packabacka for smoking pole and Fudgeloving each other. Sorry dude, you brought it so your secret is "out of the sac" so-to-speak. You two go on Packing it in. I'm sure that there is some comfort for you in doing that, but hey what else have you got to do? I'm not here to judge that, you two do whatever you feel you need to do in your own homes, garages, laundry rooms, cars, boats, tents, wood sheds, etc., but you two fruits being Packer fans really offends me! You're all a bunch of whiny, whimpering pussies constantly spewing excuses and blame!
wal0645

Yorktown, VA

#10 Feb 5, 2010
Some Steeler fans are so arrogant like this punk; stay on your own team website, most on here could care less what you think
answerman

Neenah, WI

#11 Feb 5, 2010
<quoted text>
It is relevant because the Steelers ARE the Champs.
Well, technically he's got a point. The Steelers are the current NFL champs... for another 56 hours or so. Then, either the Colts or the Saints will be the champs.

Just ignore him till Monday morning when he doesn't have this argument to fall back on any more.
purple helmet

Grafton, WI

#12 Feb 5, 2010
<quoted text>
OK, DD, let me explain it to you one last time here. It is relevant because the Steelers ARE the Champs. And I am here to expose you and packabacka for smoking pole and Fudgeloving each other. Sorry dude, you brought it so your secret is "out of the sac" so-to-speak. You two go on Packing it in. I'm sure that there is some comfort for you in doing that, but hey what else have you got to do? I'm not here to judge that, you two do whatever you feel you need to do in your own homes, garages, laundry rooms, cars, boats, tents, wood sheds, etc., but you two fruits being Packer fans really offends me! You're all a bunch of whiny, whimpering pussies constantly spewing excuses and blame!
This dude is a obvious homophobe !!!
Danger D

Ipswich, SD

#13 Feb 5, 2010
purple helmet wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
SteelersAreTheCh ampions

Saint Michael, MN

#14 Feb 5, 2010
purple helmet wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry "purple helmet". Didn't know you were sooooo sensitive. Ha ha ha ha ha. "purple helmet", OMFG! I am not a homophobe. You seem pretty cool! Monday morning I will still be a Champion Pittsburgh Steeler fan and FudgeFans will still just be intimate fans of one another.
Danger D

Ipswich, SD

#15 Feb 8, 2010
<quoted text>
Sorry "purple helmet". Didn't know you were sooooo sensitive. Ha ha ha ha ha. "purple helmet", OMFG! I am not a homophobe. You seem pretty cool! Monday morning I will still be a Champion Pittsburgh Steeler fan and FudgeFans will still just be intimate fans of one another.
Well, at least you can now quit calling the no-playoff Steelers champions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wild, wild NFC West: Kolb PLUS the one where Gh... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bongwater 2
Rams Sign Wide Receiver Steve Smith (Mar '12) Mar '12 flbadcatowner 1
DeSean Jackson - Show him the money (Feb '12) Feb '12 jayo ryder 1
Lions in, Eagles out, heading into NFL finales (Dec '11) Dec '11 CON_dog to_LICK 2
1st Day Winners and Losers of Free Agency (Jul '11) Dec '11 McLoser 22
Why the Philadelphia Eagles Need to Fire Head C... (Nov '11) Nov '11 abusingexcuses 2
NFL: Manning leads Giants over Eagles 29-16; Vi... (Sep '11) Sep '11 vick is scum 2
More from around the web