How will we remember Steve McNair now?

How will we remember Steve McNair now?

There are 3 comments on the OrlandoSentinel.com - From the Press Box story from Jul 6, 2009, titled How will we remember Steve McNair now?. In it, OrlandoSentinel.com - From the Press Box reports that:

Steve McNair was always one of my favorite players. I loved his heart. I admired his toughness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OrlandoSentinel.com - From the Press Box.

veezie f baby

United States

#1 Jul 6, 2009
steve mcnair is tennessee titan football. he came and made us a football state. this situation doesnt take away from his toughness, how much heart he had or how much he helped others. everyone makes mistakes but being an nfl star he's not judged the same as everyone else. even the he played his last couple years in baltimore he will always be a tennessee titan.
MJFan

Detroit, MI

#2 Jul 8, 2009
In a way it does tarnidh his legacy, because he is no longer here to repair his image like ehem...Kobe Bryant after he cheated on his wife.
Alcornite Friend

Coldwater, MS

#3 Jul 9, 2009
Mechelle,

Please remember thatt you didn't do anything. Steve made a tremendous error in life that cost him his life, wife, children and family. Look tomward the hills which cometh your health, because you are going to need it now more than ever. Please don't stop loving your husband, hate him if you must for what he done. I can imagine how hard it is for you for you. Please be nice to his mother, brothers and family. Don't do what the public want you to do, and that is provide a lot of negative comments to the public. i really hoped that you'll would have had something at Alcorn for his Alcorn family. Mechelle, pray a lot and talkto God about this situation. he will sdee you through it and most of all don't think that you are the first woman a man cheated on. Steve was a celebrity and in the public's eye. Talk to God and cry, mourn and do whatever you need to do, but I learned to do it with my pillow in the bed because you won't hear a word of what you said or didn't say.

Love ya,

An Alcornite to the end of time. Be strong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve McNair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Half Of Steve McNair's Estate Could Be Taxed - ... (Jul '09) May '13 Ashley 6
News NFL notebook: Fisher won't be back with Titans ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Go Blue 4
News Donovan McNabb Goes to Washington (Apr '10) Apr '10 Paulette 1
News Ravens Vs. Bengals: Keys to a Ravens Victory (Nov '09) Nov '09 OuchOStinko 1
News King's Island Removes Display of Dead Celebriti... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Floon Buster 7
News Nair's Estate in Turmoil (Jul '09) Aug '09 MELROSE 4
News Half Of Steve McNair's Estate Could Be Taxed - ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Valarie 7
More from around the web