Harbaugh looks for team players

Harbaugh looks for team players

There are 30 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from May 11, 2008, titled Harbaugh looks for team players. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Earlier this year, cornerback Samari Rolle was shocked when he went to his locker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Christine

Lexington, SC

#26 May 11, 2008
This coach and his philosophy are just what this team needs. If the ravens do pull together and focus on discipline they CAN reach the playoffs this year.
Chuck - Edgewood

Washington, DC

#27 May 11, 2008
So will Ray still be performing his"dance" before each home game?
Josh

Royal Oak, MI

#28 May 11, 2008
Chuck - Edgewood wrote:
I hope he can, thats how he gets the fans motivated for gametime!
keke

Baltimore, MD

#29 May 11, 2008
Jason wrote:
Harbaugh can act tough and say all the things the fans want to hear, but both you and I know who still runs this team. I know most of you will disagree but until Mr. Lewis leaves town nothing will change. He controls the players the front office and most importantly the club house. Before you call me out think about it.
One thing you said that I do agree with, it's that I DISAGREE!
keke

Baltimore, MD

#30 May 11, 2008
Chuck - Edgewood wrote:
When he come out and do his dance, I'll be their singing,GO RAY, GO RAY, GO RAY, GO RAY!!!

I just love all the RAYTERS out there!!
keke

Baltimore, MD

#31 May 11, 2008
Baltimore wrote:
First off, I read that Ray Ray only gets one locker and that he's cool with all the changes and that this is for TEAM reasons, so I don't get the calling out for Ray.
Yeah, I'm a Billick fan, but we're under some changes now with Harbaugh and I'm ready to see how things work under a different approach. I'm game, if you are. We're Ravens fans, right?
I'm IN if you're IN! I, too, am bummed about the Ravens Wired ousting, having Dircetv and all but if that's what he thinks it takes, let's go.
But let's wait at least 2 years before we credit or discredit his new ways. Players seem to love his ways and demeanor, so in the end this all may be positive in the end.
Let's Go, Ravens!
First off, I read that Ray Ray only gets one locker and that he's cool with all the changes and that this is for TEAM reasons, so I don't get the calling out for Ray.

At least somebody read the article. Thanks alot for supporting Ray. HE IS the RAVENS!!
dave

Falls Church, VA

#32 May 12, 2008
we will see about that, i wouldnt doubt if mr. ray as you call him isnt on his way out at the end of the year. think about that ??? he has no new contract on the table, face is it he is average at best at this point , he cannot command the huge dollars he once could...
pburgess

Durham, NC

#33 May 12, 2008
the best move is to shake up the old way of doing things. coach harbaugh will be successful if he keeps this mentality
Jack Lee

United States

#34 May 12, 2008
Christine wrote:
This coach and his philosophy are just what this team needs. If the ravens do pull together and focus on discipline they CAN reach the playoffs this year.
Everybody loved the Club Med Billick ran because the Ravens were still physically fresh in November and December - and kicking butt. It faded the last couple years because the O line and receivers turned into S--- and defenses jammed the line of scrimmage and got away with it.

Until these basic issues are solved, the Ravens can change all they want, but the results will be the same.

When they're tired late in the season and physically collapse, don't blame the players, blame the over-done training.
oriolesfan21218

Baltimore, MD

#35 May 12, 2008
I know this isnt on subject but i need to interject.. Wouldnt this be a nice time for the RAVENS to change, make additions to their uniforms? a more modern type.. maybe a different color helmet.. purple perhaps, or even remove the purple half pointy stripes on the current helmet and go all black.. or maybe even a white alternate one? or purple pants similar to the all black? mix it up.. we been wearing the same look since 1999.. i mean when we had to change the logo.. other teams have updated but us.. except for the all black alternate.. which is still cool btw.. but to have another look..

back to the subject at hand... GO RAVENS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve McNair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Half Of Steve McNair's Estate Could Be Taxed - ... (Jul '09) May '13 Ashley 6
News NFL notebook: Fisher won't be back with Titans ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Go Blue 4
News Donovan McNabb Goes to Washington (Apr '10) Apr '10 Paulette 1
News Ravens Vs. Bengals: Keys to a Ravens Victory (Nov '09) Nov '09 OuchOStinko 1
News King's Island Removes Display of Dead Celebriti... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Floon Buster 7
News Nair's Estate in Turmoil (Jul '09) Aug '09 MELROSE 4
News Half Of Steve McNair's Estate Could Be Taxed - ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Valarie 7
More from around the web