Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair a...

Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair and woman found shot to death

There are 8 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jul 4, 2009, titled Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair and woman found shot to death. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair and a woman were found shot to death Saturday afternoon inside a condominium in downtown Nashville, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

white slave

Pharr, TX

#1 Jul 4, 2009
So what...another BLACK dead....if it wasn't for WHITEY,he would'nt have a measly dime to his name or his cornbread famly.......
rayroy

United States

#2 Jul 4, 2009
Jealous husband?
MJ fan

Jacksonville, TX

#3 Jul 4, 2009
sounds like he was messing around with the wrong mans woman
DEFENDER

AOL

#5 Jul 5, 2009
What to take to an romantic assignation?

Condoms and a gun!

Czar of Logic

Aurora, IL

#6 Jul 5, 2009
Blame the city of Nashville for this one. Lets see, 3 Probable DUI's that were swept under the rug or charged to someone else he was with and an illegal gun possession that was charged to someone else he was with.

If he was not given any special treatment because he was a football star maybe he would have seen the light and changed his ways. I seen him on several occasions partying and not once would you have thought that he was a married man with 4 children at home.

This is truly a senseless tragedy!
yellarose TN

United States

#7 Jul 5, 2009
Oh here goes the slinging words about something
you think you know. People it's none of our
business about his life in private.(Don't tell
me you wouldn't do the very same thing if
you had a chance.) We are all human. Stop and
think, you are being animals with your words.
But thats your choice. Not mine
Texican

El Paso, TX

#10 Jul 5, 2009
I never heard anything bad about Steve McNair. He wasn't like a lot of other players who are constantly in trouble, making his team and the NFL look bad. Our prayers to his family and teammates who loved him. RIP

From a Dallas Cowboys fan.
Mister D Elpaso texas

El Paso, TX

#11 Jul 5, 2009
Great football player no question about that. Maybe he just made bad choices. To bad for his family. RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve McNair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Half Of Steve McNair's Estate Could Be Taxed - ... (Jul '09) May '13 Ashley 6
News NFL notebook: Fisher won't be back with Titans ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Go Blue 4
News Donovan McNabb Goes to Washington (Apr '10) Apr '10 Paulette 1
News Ravens Vs. Bengals: Keys to a Ravens Victory (Nov '09) Nov '09 OuchOStinko 1
News King's Island Removes Display of Dead Celebriti... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Floon Buster 7
News Nair's Estate in Turmoil (Jul '09) Aug '09 MELROSE 4
News Half Of Steve McNair's Estate Could Be Taxed - ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Valarie 7
More from around the web