Former NFL quarterback McNair killed in Tennessee

Full story: Chico Enterprise-Record

Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair, who led the famous Tennessee Titans drive that came a yard short of forcing overtime in the 2000 Super Bowl, was found dead Saturday with multiple gunshot wounds, including one to the head.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jul 5, 2009
erroronpage

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2009
tell Jackson and sharpton to get out of LA and go to Tennessee...all on taxpayers money of course
Football Fan

Oroville, CA

#2 Jul 5, 2009
Law Enforcement may want to look at the wife because I know mine would kill me if I was at my 20 year old girl friend's house!!!
MySweetAmerica

Seattle, WA

#3 Jul 5, 2009
Michael Jackson, a pedophile’s dream comes true, and the masses are encouraged to worship him.

NFL quarterback Steve McNair gets killed by is 20 year-old mistress. His unfaithfulness has hurt and embarrassed his wife and children. He used this young woman as a toy ignoring what he was doing to her emotionally. He is being made the victim by the same twisted left-wing media machine.

Sarah Palin, an honest American loving dedicated parent and Governor, constantly trashed and humiliated by the same media until she is forced into resignation to protect her family from the so-called progressives who boast of fairness and compassion.

Anyone see a problem here?
Bozo

AOL

#4 Jul 5, 2009
MySweetAmerica wrote:
Michael Jackson, a pedophile’s dream comes true, and the masses are encouraged to worship him.
NFL quarterback Steve McNair gets killed by is 20 year-old mistress. His unfaithfulness has hurt and embarrassed his wife and children. He used this young woman as a toy ignoring what he was doing to her emotionally. He is being made the victim by the same twisted left-wing media machine.
Sarah Palin, an honest American loving dedicated parent and Governor, constantly trashed and humiliated by the same media until she is forced into resignation to protect her family from the so-called progressives who boast of fairness and compassion.
Anyone see a problem here?
BS - Palin's speaker tour starts very soon

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve McNair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Half Of Steve McNair's Estate Could Be Taxed - ... (Jul '09) May '13 Ashley 6
NFL notebook: Fisher won't be back with Titans ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Go Blue 4
Donovan McNabb Goes to Washington (Apr '10) Apr '10 Paulette 1
Ravens Vs. Bengals: Keys to a Ravens Victory (Nov '09) Nov '09 OuchOStinko 1
King's Island Removes Display of Dead Celebriti... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Floon Buster 7
Nair's Estate in Turmoil (Jul '09) Aug '09 MELROSE 4
Half Of Steve McNair's Estate Could Be Taxed - ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Valarie 7
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Steve McNair People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••