Tenn. police rule ex-QB McNair's deat...

Tenn. police rule ex-QB McNair's death a homicide

There are 7 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Jul 5, 2009, titled Tenn. police rule ex-QB McNair's death a homicide. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Shot twice in the head and two more times in the chest, former NFL quarterback Steve McNair was the victim of a homicide, police declared Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

george

West Haven, CT

#1 Jul 5, 2009
you will be missed steve.you are the reason i am a titans fan and you will always be my hero.titans nation will never forget
some role model

Dover, NJ

#2 Jul 5, 2009
Yeah he's a prince alright.Sneak off from your wife and 4 kids to mess around with a girl half your age.
OJ in reverse

Dover, NJ

#3 Jul 6, 2009
This guy had a great career.Did lots of charity work,including helping victims of Hurricane Katrina.How will he be remembered,now? A married guy murdered because he wanted that great 'status symbol'-A WHITE GIRL.He was just unlucky to pick a crazy one
Tony E Neuman

Cheshire, CT

#4 Jul 6, 2009
when reality fails to meet expectations...
just me

United States

#5 Jul 6, 2009
Ummm, the girl is not White! duh!
GPT

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Jul 6, 2009
just me wrote:
Color shouldn't even be an issue. For what ever reason two people lost their lives way to early. McNair was a married man and should have been home with his wife but on the other hand we have so many women willing to give it up to married men. Two wrongs don't make a right.
uncle cracker

Dover, NJ

#7 Jul 6, 2009
just me wrote:
She sure looks white to me.So what if shes got an arabic sounding name? She could pass for Italian,Jewish,etc.The point is -this guy was willing to throw his family away to score (no pun intended) with a young white chickie.Instead of buying Escalades for tramps he should have been playing with his kids.The same kids who will suffer the shame of what their dad did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve McNair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Half Of Steve McNair's Estate Could Be Taxed - ... (Jul '09) May '13 Ashley 6
News NFL notebook: Fisher won't be back with Titans ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Go Blue 4
News Donovan McNabb Goes to Washington (Apr '10) Apr '10 Paulette 1
News Ravens Vs. Bengals: Keys to a Ravens Victory (Nov '09) Nov '09 OuchOStinko 1
News King's Island Removes Display of Dead Celebriti... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Floon Buster 7
News Nair's Estate in Turmoil (Jul '09) Aug '09 MELROSE 4
News Half Of Steve McNair's Estate Could Be Taxed - ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Valarie 7
More from around the web