Former NFL QB Steve McNair shot and killed - The Huddle - Usato...

Full story: Detroit Free Press
Nashville police are confirming reports that former Titans and Ravens QB Steve McNair has been killed. Full Story
monday morning QB

Live Oak, FL

#1 Jul 4, 2009
This sounds like a scandalous story.
Paul

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 4, 2009
Pretty straight forward deal really. He is banging this 20 year old and won't leave his wife. Girlfriend gets a ticket for speeding while he is in the car. He decides that is it for her and tells her it is over. She loses it and shoots him multiple times in a rage and then shoots herself in the head. End of story.
Paul

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jul 4, 2009
Don't mess with those Iranian girls. They are beauties but they have a quick temper. Steve figured that out a little too late.
rob

Bel Air, MD

#7 Jul 5, 2009
Paul wrote:
Pretty straight forward deal really. He is banging this 20 year old and won't leave his wife. Girlfriend gets a ticket for speeding while he is in the car. He decides that is it for her and tells her it is over. She loses it and shoots him multiple times in a rage and then shoots herself in the head. End of story.
Don't know if that's exactly as it happenned but i think your close.
Alvin

AOL

#8 Jul 5, 2009
"Isn't it amazing what people will do for sex & little $$ green pieces of paper ! "

Exactly, It's pathetic what love of money makes one do !
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090704/SP...

I just read the article here saying that, SHE KNEW THAT HE WAS MARRIED !

so she wasn't as Naive as her LOVESICK ex-boyfriend makes her out to be! he has all of the sympathy for her but She knew what dating a Married Man was about!

She wasn't naive enought to say? "Oh
Married Steve McNair don't buy me a Condo or a New Black Car after only knowing him for 4 months? Can You really love someone only knowing them for 4 months?

Do You realize this article is saying they
have only dated 4 months and She's raking in
gifts and murdering him????

A 36 year old Married man Dating
a just turned 20 year old psycho girl? This world is screwed up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve McNair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Half Of Steve McNair's Estate Could Be Taxed - ... (Jul '09) May '13 Ashley 6
NFL notebook: Fisher won't be back with Titans ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Go Blue 4
Donovan McNabb Goes to Washington (Apr '10) Apr '10 Paulette 1
Ravens Vs. Bengals: Keys to a Ravens Victory (Nov '09) Nov '09 OuchOStinko 1
King's Island Removes Display of Dead Celebriti... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Floon Buster 7
Nair's Estate in Turmoil (Jul '09) Aug '09 MELROSE 4
Half Of Steve McNair's Estate Could Be Taxed - ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Valarie 7
More from around the web