SPORTSWATCH: SUPER BOWL XLIII: Al & J...

SPORTSWATCH: SUPER BOWL XLIII: Al & John show why they're best

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 2, 2009, titled SPORTSWATCH: SUPER BOWL XLIII: Al & John show why they're best. In it, Newsday reports that:

NBC has been back in the NFL for three seasons now, but the rest was mere warm-up for last night: Its long-awaited return to the Super Bowl , 11 years after being cast into the pro football-less desert.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

mike t

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Feb 2, 2009
Neil, love your work but your way off on this one. Jim Nance and Phil Simms are the best !!!!!
Sad 3d Viewer

Corona, CA

#2 Feb 2, 2009
Did anybody else have a problem watching the 3d commercials even with glasses. On MY DLP set it just looked blurry and wierd colors. Online with my PC LC monitor the commercials were watchable.
The Mask

New York, NY

#3 Feb 2, 2009
I thought NBC totally missed the boat with the Fitzgerald coverage. They said it a few times but only showed him being covered once. There should have been much more than that since it was the story of the game up to the 4th quarter.
Jim

Oak Ridge, NJ

#4 Feb 2, 2009
It's going to be tough when the last remaining great voices of the NFL - Madden & Michaels - call it a day, because except for Marv on the radio (His calls yesterday were classics), the talent pool is pretty shallow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Breaston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs vs. Saints Preseason Preview: TV Schedul... (Aug '13) Aug '13 fagar 1
News Man faces charges in school bus accident (Feb '13) Apr '13 james9785 6
News Kansas City Chiefs Can't Ignore Need At Wide Re... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News NFL Draft 2013: Where do the Kansas City Chiefs... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Joe 1
News 4 Best Free Agents for Andy Reid, Kansas City C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 badnews59 1
News Why The Kansas City Chiefs Are Also AFC Favorites (May '12) May '12 Peyote 2
News Palko somehow kept Chiefs in game until the ver... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Screech 7
More from around the web