2013 Minnesota Vikings' Recieving Core

2013 Minnesota Vikings' Recieving Core

There are 9 comments on the The Daily Norseman story from Apr 15, 2013, titled 2013 Minnesota Vikings' Recieving Core. In it, The Daily Norseman reports that:

There was recent news of the probability of QB Joe Webb to be given an actual real shot at WR and likely KR.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Norseman.

Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Pathetic with the loss of Harvin
The Daily Doucheman

Miami, FL

#2 Apr 16, 2013
"Recieving Core"

"Receiving Corps"

"Receeding Corpse"
fresno viking

United States

#3 Apr 16, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Pathetic with the loss of Harvin
I love how the bears didnt make the playoffs. I love even more when bears fans like this guy say something to justifiy that.
laughing Viking fan
GBPmies

Finland

#4 Apr 16, 2013
fresno viking wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how the bears didnt make the playoffs. I love even more when bears fans like this guy say something to justifiy that.
laughing Viking fan
The bears are hungry for a 2nd place finish after back to back 3rd place finishes in the NFC North! Watch out Vikes there coming to get ya!

Anyways... I doubt Webb makes the team as the 5th or 6th WR if he cannot play special teams too. However right now he is probably 3rd WR on the depth chart...
fresno viking

El Monte, CA

#5 Apr 17, 2013
darias wright is num 3 who ever we draft is num 4. & they just saved 2.4mill in cap space re doing k. williams contract. that means what ever we miss in the draft we get after in a free agent. maybe a vet wr or cb.
GBPmies

Finland

#6 Apr 17, 2013
fresno viking wrote:
darias wright is num 3 who ever we draft is num 4. & they just saved 2.4mill in cap space re doing k. williams contract. that means what ever we miss in the draft we get after in a free agent. maybe a vet wr or cb.
If Wright is WR3? then who is WR2? Simpson is #2 but not as in WR2.
fresno viking

El Monte, CA

#7 Apr 17, 2013
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
If Wright is WR3? then who is WR2? Simpson is #2 but not as in WR2.
who ever spielmen drafts in the first round will be our #2 or at least fight it out with simpson. simpson has promise. he got a big head after big season with bangles and has a chip on his shoulder. wright showed flashes last season and will play some slot alot.

have faith my friend spielmen isnt that stupid.

and we will sign one more wr. free agent.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#8 Apr 17, 2013
Last season the vikes passing attack ranked 31st the vikes will need more then Jennings to change that. The Vikings like guys that played good at the senior bowl Ponder & Smith so that tells me the vikings liked what they seen of the senior bowl standout Justin Hunter so I would think that's their guy if players like Patterson & Austin are gone.
GBPmies

Finland

#9 Apr 17, 2013
fresno viking wrote:
<quoted text>
who ever spielmen drafts in the first round will be our #2 or at least fight it out with simpson. simpson has promise. he got a big head after big season with bangles and has a chip on his shoulder. wright showed flashes last season and will play some slot alot.
have faith my friend spielmen isnt that stupid.
and we will sign one more wr. free agent.
Yeah I am sure they will bring in more bodies too. I just have never seen Simpson do much. His "big season" with the Bengals what not so big IMO. Last year he looked horrible but he can add depth and he does have some potential. I still think he is WR4.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephen Burton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chip Scoggins: Vikings' hopes rest on Ponder (Aug '13) Aug '13 viking nation 21
News On the state of Christian Ponder's progress (Jun '13) Aug '13 viking nation 95
News Cordarrelle Patterson to Vikings: How Does the ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 viking nation 3
News Packers Free Agent WR Jennings Visiting Vikings (Mar '13) Mar '13 Saucecake85 8
News Minnesota Vikings: 5 Things That Must Change fo... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Peterson 5
News Minnesota Vikings: Receivers have quiet day as ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 dman 4
News Breaking Down Minnesota Vikings' Blueprint for ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Jerry Jones 2
More from around the web