Adam Caplan: Vikings Probably Not In the Mix for Josh Gordon

Jul 11, 2012 Full story: TheVikingAge

Oct 23, 2010; Waco, TX, USA; Baylor Bears wide receiver Josh Gordon celebrates a touchdown against the Kansas State Wildcats in the first quarter at Floyd Casey Stadium.

Full Story
ezg357

Madera, CA

#1 Jul 11, 2012
The Vikings have a ton of receivers already that they will never use They sure dont need anymore. I say if there not going after a proven playmaker then go with the guys they already have.
GBPmies

Finland

#2 Jul 12, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
The Vikings have a ton of receivers already that they will never use They sure dont need anymore. I say if there not going after a proven playmaker then go with the guys they already have.
I heard the Vikings are waiting to see which of the Packers's WRs will not make the roster and will go after them. They have tried Jones and Gurley in the past but both opted to stay in GB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephen Burton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chip Scoggins: Vikings' hopes rest on Ponder (Aug '13) Aug '13 viking nation 21
On the state of Christian Ponder's progress (Jun '13) Aug '13 viking nation 95
Cordarrelle Patterson to Vikings: How Does the ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 viking nation 3
2013 Minnesota Vikings' Recieving Core (Apr '13) Apr '13 GBPmies 9
Packers Free Agent WR Jennings Visiting Vikings (Mar '13) Mar '13 Saucecake85 8
Minnesota Vikings: 5 Things That Must Change fo... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Peterson 5
Minnesota Vikings: Receivers have quiet day as ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 dman 4

Stephen Burton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE