Rookie Carter gets his chance in NFL

Rookie Carter gets his chance in NFL

There are 5 comments on the Star Tribune story from Oct 30, 2006, titled Rookie Carter gets his chance in NFL. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

An impressive training camp performance earned Jason Carter a spot on the Vikings' 53-man roster -- for all of about 24 hours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

jeff marcus

#1 Nov 28, 2006
I think that Jason carter should play. the rest of the wides cant ditch a corner for now at least . and their playing is lousy. they could start with putting williamson in the slot and starting jason carter, bethel johnson and marcus robinson

Bismarck, ND

#2 Dec 5, 2006
i loved jason carter in the preseason. him and tjack had some good chemistry it looked like. i think they are the future for the team.
William Henderson

#3 Dec 7, 2006
If you ask me Brad Childress is the lousiest coach NFL history. Imean whats with Williamson? Brad Childress Should have him in the slot. Jerry Jones would make a better coach then Brad Childress.

#4 Dec 7, 2006
The Vikings are doing them self a favor in getting a better pick in the draft. We could get Calvin Johnson,Dwyane Jarrett,James Hardy, and some other people that either have height. You either want a receiver that has Height and great hands, Speed and good hands, or height and kinda slow but can make really good and acrobatic plays.

#5 Dec 7, 2006
I hope that Brad Childress Comes to his bone headed senses, that Jason Carter is good, not bad and is not gonna drop to many passes. You all saw in the pre season how good he was .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Web Rumblings: Buffalo Bills News, 11/29 (Nov '12) Nov '12 History 101 3
News Merriman May Not Play in Buffalo (Nov '10) Nov '10 Flyricky 1
News Vikings release backup QB Holcomb (Feb '08) Mar '08 G5 Summit 6
News Minnesota Vikings QB Tarvaris Jackson says he h... (Mar '08) Mar '08 jim 34
News Vikings Take Care of Business Against 49ers (Dec '07) Dec '07 Avant 2
News Vikings cut trio of veterans (Mar '07) Mar '07 Dino 4