Vikings to make training camp site call by July 18

Jun 14, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Seattle Post-Intelligencer

The Minnesota Vikings plan to decide where to hold training camp by July 18. Coach Leslie Frazier said Tuesday the team sent a letter explaining that to Minnesota State, the Mankato school where the team has held two-a-days since 1966.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Judged:

I find it so odd how sometimes things said in the past ends up being part of the future. Take a look at what the announcer is saying about Favres INT in the saints game I know you got to be pondering < "hint" But take a look its at the end Go Vikings.>> http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Judged:

How about Long Beach State? It will be easy to break camp and go across town to their new facility in Anaheim
Oddfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Judged:

Not sure why the announcer stated he couldnt beleive what he was seeing. Must have been his first Favre game ever watched. Ponder it.........
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Judged:

I would never watch anything that has to do with Favre unless it is a blooper sequence showing him throwing picks when the game is on the line, you know the one where the receiver is wide open, Favre chucks it and immediately raises his arms to signal a touchdown only to watch helpless as the ball is horrendously underthrown and picked off by a surprised DB who either immediately downs himself or returns it 70 yards for a touchdown rubbing more salt in Favres wounded ego, being followed by Favres predictable walk of shame back to the bench
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Judged:

Announcer> Why do you (Ponder) passing The past becomes the future. Go Vikings
Whyfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Judged:

The future is more INTs
osama

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Judged:

They could train for ever and it wouldn't help. 4-12
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Judged:

Not everyone has a easy season like the Packers I say give the Packers the Rams season & lets see how many wins they end up with. They would be lucky to brake 500 . also Dont you think its funny how Bear fans team up with the Packers fans after Packers fans said how the Bears QB was a second class QB after last seasons game with them & how there front line couldnt block a high school team? I am just saying What does it take? if you take a snake in they will bite you& has What kind of mentality does Bears fans have I just find it Odd & funny at the same time how they back each other. Go Vikings
osama

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

ezg357 wrote:
Not everyone has a easy season like the Packers I say give the Packers the Rams season & lets see how many wins they end up with. They would be lucky to brake 500 . also Dont you think its funny how Bear fans team up with the Packers fans after Packers fans said how the Bears QB was a second class QB after last seasons game with them & how there front line couldnt block a high school team? I am just saying What does it take? if you take a snake in they will bite you& has What kind of mentality does Bears fans have I just find it Odd & funny at the same time how they back each other. Go Vikings
That's the champs you are talking about. The guys who won with 15 on IR. Terrelle Pryor will probably be your QB. Keep talking while you are still undefeated cuz it won't last.`
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

osama wrote:
<quoted text>That's the champs you are talking about. The guys who won with 15 on IR. Terrelle Pryor will probably be your QB. Keep talking while you are still undefeated cuz it won't last.`
sorry I didnt get any of this.
Osama

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text>sorry I didnt get any of this.
I could redo it in Arabic dumbazz
Notfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

ezg357 wrote:
I didnt get any of this.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

ezg357 wrote:
I'll take my 2nd class QB over anything the slimequeens have put on the field this century. You have to go back to last century when you were relevant and that team was QB'd by Mr Depends aka Joe Krapp in his pants. How do you figure you have a tough schedule? You did not win the division last year, in fact you came in last place in the division. Parity Pete balanced out the schedules so the weakest teams play the weakest schedules (and then get stomped in the first round of the playoffs...Sound familiar?)
Weinerfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

Reporters are having a commical headline field day with this "Weiner" issue....

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/weiner-pulls-out...

http://www.portfolio.com/business-news/2011/0...
Weinerfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

"Comical" farts
Ponderfarts

Maple Grove, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

Avant and I will be at the Vikings home opener holding hands and singing "Islands in the stream,,,,that is what we are...." And guess what Viking fans? I will be wearing hot pink shorts with a cream shirt declaring my infatuation with Avant.(goose bumps)
Ponderfarts

Maple Grove, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

You need to chill and relax. Take the Vikings horns out your @$$ and know that Avant will prove you wrong every post you manage to type on this Vikings forum!
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take my 2nd class QB over anything the slimequeens have put on the field this century. You have to go back to last century when you were relevant and that team was QB'd by Mr Depends aka Joe Krapp in his pants. How do you figure you have a tough schedule? You did not win the division last year, in fact you came in last place in the division. Parity Pete balanced out the schedules so the weakest teams play the weakest schedules (and then get stomped in the first round of the playoffs...Sound familiar?)
Marla

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

Weinerfarts wrote:
Reporters are having a commical headline field day with this "Weiner" issue....
http://www.ihatethemedia.com/weiner-pulls-out...
http://www.portfolio.com/business-news/2011/0...
The perfect match has always been out there for Rep. Weiner.

His face and my dumper.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/fat%20thon...
Forumfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Judged:

That Ponderfarts from St Paul is funny. My fan base is growing.
Osama

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Direct snap to Adrian Petersen on every down is the only reasonable plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sidney Rice Discussions

Search the Sidney Rice Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Seahawks' Rice has torn ACL (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 10
Seattle Seahawks Can Win Without Percy Harvin (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cook 1
Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
Vikings' leading receiver Sidney Rice has hip s... (Aug '10) Jan '13 Mitch 29
Seattle Seahawks WR Carousel Keeps Spinning wit... (Oct '12) Oct '12 charles 1
10 things to know for Tuesday (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ed Hochuloogie 4
Irvin waits for his chance to shine for Seahawks (Aug '12) Aug '12 Anthony 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••