Vikings rout Buffalo Bills with the k...

Vikings rout Buffalo Bills with the kind of dominant play that's been missing all season

There are 47 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 5, 2010, titled Vikings rout Buffalo Bills with the kind of dominant play that's been missing all season. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

In a season of failed expectations, head coach firings and NFL investigations, the only angle left for the Vikings was to finally start winning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mr gambler

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 5, 2010
Ya sounds like my luck gambling i hit my stride with a buck left in my pocket. maybe next year
chili dog

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Dec 5, 2010
A little TOO LATE THOUGH , Rice should have been a team player and they should have never went with Favre again .... oh well there is always next year and the one after that Zygi so sad your team is so bad.........
Ziggly Wolfe

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Dec 5, 2010
Wow! Vikes better than Bills. Next stop Superbowl...
(or maybe not)
T-Joke

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2010
It was the 2-9 Bills. I cant beat a real team.

Since: Jan 10

Pell City, AL

#5 Dec 5, 2010
Ah, ya bunch of negative nellies! It was finally a fun game to watch, and I thought the Vikes did a good job shaking off the poor start. Rice was incredible, and Peterson too- on a bad ankle. Jackson played pretty well, and the game was never in doubt after their first touchdown. Keep it up, boys, we're not out of it yet!
P T Bull

Hopkins, MN

#6 Dec 5, 2010
They won one game, so its a sure thing they will play just as well for the rest of the season...
Slim

Louisville, CO

#7 Dec 5, 2010
They play harder for Frazier. That's refreshing to see.
Jack

Washington, DC

#8 Dec 5, 2010
Statements made in this game!

- T Jack does not belong in the NFL
- S. Rice is a top 5 WR in the NFL (if not #1)
- A. Peterson is possibly the best overall player in the NFL
- The officiating in the NFL is a MASSIVE JOKE!
- Childress is not capable of coaching beyonf the 8th grade level!
Harry

Anaheim, CA

#9 Dec 5, 2010
Slim wrote:
Totally. And every player is now auditioning to keep their job, something somewhat missing under Klink.
John

Milwaukee, WI

#10 Dec 5, 2010
Slim wrote:
Why wouldn't these prima donnas play harder under ANY coach?! Complete bunch of cry-baby losers!
Mike

Winona, MN

#11 Dec 5, 2010
Why can't the Vikes play Tavaris for the rest of the season to see what he is capable of. We all know that Farve is gone next year. Everyone seems to believe that Jackson does not have what it takes. If that is so, the decision should be made this season instead of next.
Yawn

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Dec 6, 2010
12 games into the season and the vikings still have not defeated a team with a winning record. Did anyone of the lemmings consider that by winning now, the team's draft status is jeopardized?
Jimi

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Dec 6, 2010
Ziggly Wolfe wrote:
Wow! Vikes better than Bills. Next stop Superbowl...
(or maybe not)
Super, toilet... whats the difference?

“Obamacs at it's finest!”

Since: Mar 09

Anytown, Minnesota........

#14 Dec 6, 2010
Buffalo is one of, oh , maybe 2 or 3 other teams who are actually worse than the Vikings SO no big surprise. ...and after watching the game yesterday, well yes folks, Buffalo is a disgrace, heck half the high school teams in this state could have beaten them yesterday, so pathetic......
Outdoorlookingin

Grantsburg, WI

#15 Dec 6, 2010
New coach. New quarerback. It's Super Bowl time now! C'mon, they beat the Bills. The guys down at the corner bar could beat the Bills.
Huge Jazz

Chicoutimi, Canada

#16 Dec 6, 2010
Hopefully these first two "easier" games have been a good way for Fraiser to get used to the head coach role on game day. Now comes the test in how he and the other coaches game plan and prepare the team for some tougher opponents.

Whatever you're doing, Leslie, you're doing it right so far.
Protect the Quarterback

Hopkins, MN

#17 Dec 6, 2010
You still don't have an offensive line that will protect the quarterback and a secondary that gives up the pass. Pretty pathetic win if you ask me. Maybe the guys are juiced up and playing for the coach - but still pathetic.

Offensive line - you STINK!

Defensive Secondary - you STINK!

Since: Jun 10

Hopkins, MN

#18 Dec 6, 2010
So what is the difference between a QB putting the ball where the receiver can get it an a WR bailing out his QB for a bad throw.

Watching yesterday's game I thought T-Jack put up some pretty good balls and looked like he was better than the two years ago version.

After the game all I heard was how Sidney Rice bailed T-Jack out on some of his throw. I thought "wait a minute, these are the same throws that got us out of our chairs cheering last year albeit from a different QB."
RC Deputy

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Dec 6, 2010
Where have all of Bob Fletcher's vocal supporters gone?

Oh yeah, they're showing up at every Bostrom event kissing butt.

Things have been very quiet lately.

Hahahahaha!!!
Don Imus

United States

#20 Dec 6, 2010
Before you fools get all excited and wet yourselves, lets see how they do against the giants, bears and eagles, all i`m sure they will loose, even though i like to see the queens beat the bears it`s not going to happen PACKERS WIN NORTH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sidney Rice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seahawks' Rice has torn ACL (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 10
News Seattle Seahawks Can Win Without Percy Harvin (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cook 1
News Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
News Seattle Seahawks WR Carousel Keeps Spinning wit... (Oct '12) Oct '12 charles 1
News 10 things to know for Tuesday (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ed Hochuloogie 4
News Irvin waits for his chance to shine for Seahawks (Aug '12) Aug '12 Anthony 1
News Seahawks sign Terrell Owens to 1-year contract (Aug '12) Aug '12 hatchet 6
More from around the web