Donovan McNabb introduced at Vikings ...

Donovan McNabb introduced at Vikings training camp, says he has 'five or six' years left

There are 9 comments on the City Pages story from Aug 1, 2011, titled Donovan McNabb introduced at Vikings training camp, says he has 'five or six' years left. In it, City Pages reports that:

McNabb was all smiles, even if he's facing a contract cut. a Donovan McNabb was officially introduced as Vikings quarterback at the team training camp in Mankato yesterday, stealing the show with his big laugh and by announcing he has "five or six more years left." A new version of McNabb's contract, which was the sticking point in the Vikings' ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City Pages.

eric

Arpin, WI

#1 Aug 1, 2011
He came in saying i have nothing to prove,is that a good thing? or a bad thing?....If i were a Viking fan,id want him pissed off and ready to prove everyone wrong and why im worth more then a 6th round pick..Hope all you folks are doing well! and looking forward to another NFL season.
Thingfarts

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 1, 2011
...or is this a ploy to cover his bootay with the fact that he has seen only 2nd tier WR's signed to date...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#3 Aug 1, 2011
He only has to prove he is an all-pro when it comes to puking in big games. I hope the maintenance crews at the Dump are equally up to the task of cleaning the carpet
Newfarts

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 1, 2011
"Frazier said McNabb's joining the Vikings is a signal that the team is "in the hunt."

In the hunt for what? Dont think one McNabb signing, a few 2nd tier WR's and one OL from Indy equates to what the rest of the NFC has been doing this off season to improve...starting wonder about Frasier....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#5 Aug 1, 2011
Newfarts wrote:
"Frazier said McNabb's joining the Vikings is a signal that the team is "in the hunt."
In the hunt for what? Dont think one McNabb signing, a few 2nd tier WR's and one OL from Indy equates to what the rest of the NFC has been doing this off season to improve...starting wonder about Frasier....
Even though in the back of his mind he may think it, he isn't going to say "this job is a lot harder than I thought."
Jobfarts

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 1, 2011
Seriously...WTF is Frasier referring to???
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#7 Aug 1, 2011
Spin Spin Spin
Spinfarts

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 1, 2011
He is dizzy I think...
Coach Leslie Frazier

Brooksville, FL

#9 Aug 1, 2011
I thought it was very humble of Donovan McNabb to shake the hand of each and every teammate with his right hand while asking them to pull a finger by extending his left hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sidney Rice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seahawks' Rice has torn ACL (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 10
News Seattle Seahawks Can Win Without Percy Harvin (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cook 1
News Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
News Seattle Seahawks WR Carousel Keeps Spinning wit... (Oct '12) Oct '12 charles 1
News 10 things to know for Tuesday (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ed Hochuloogie 4
News Irvin waits for his chance to shine for Seahawks (Aug '12) Aug '12 Anthony 1
News Seahawks sign Terrell Owens to 1-year contract (Aug '12) Aug '12 hatchet 6
More from around the web