Tom Powers: Brett Favre pulls, of all...

Tom Powers: Brett Favre pulls, of all things, a game-saving run out of his bag of tricks

There are 103 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 28, 2010, titled Tom Powers: Brett Favre pulls, of all things, a game-saving run out of his bag of tricks. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

There was a report Sunday morning that Brett Favre had pneumonia and was in tough shape.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

eric_113

“Blue collar in paradise”

Since: Mar 10

I did NOT miss a spot

#104 Dec 2, 2010
waittillnexttime wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope your kidding?
The reason black friday and cyper monday broke records is because of credit cards and cheap merchandize. Chrysler is moving plants to Mexico. Unemployment is 9.6%http://www.wsmv.com/news/2 5879248/detail.html.
There's disappointing news for General Motors employees (nashville) who've been laid off for more than a year. Union leaders said Monday it will be at least another year before anyone goes back to work. Read the rest of the article at.
http://www.wsmv.com/news/25879248/detail.html
Of course Union Leaders are protected.
So things are good?
About as good as the Vikings are playing football. Up one week and down the next. Sorry about the last paragraph but I had to make this a football post to keep with the thread....
As the song says "I like dreaming"
I believe the Black Friday and Cyber Monday stats are misleading as well. Most of the stuff sold is made in China or other cheap labor countries.
Taking advantage of a great price on a Craftsman compressor on Friday, I was dismayed to see "Made in China" in very fine print.
In tough economic times such as these, football can provide a welcome distraction, not so much this year for us Vike fans- but we will take all the wins we can get!
viking woman

United States

#105 Dec 2, 2010
Thank You GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/530244-sou...
QB next year answer
Out of all the QB's out there, Vick is the one I really cannot stand, he has WAY to much baggage that this team does not need.
Talking about dogs, ya know when a dog kills a chicken he will never stop, once they have the taste of blood it becomes an addiction they cannot stop, the same goes with Vick, its only a matter of time before he implodes on himself and everyone around him.
People like him never change.
waittillnexttime

Racine, WI

#106 Dec 2, 2010
viking woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of all the QB's out there, Vick is the one I really cannot stand, he has WAY to much baggage that this team does not need.
Talking about dogs, ya know when a dog kills a chicken he will never stop, once they have the taste of blood it becomes an addiction they cannot stop, the same goes with Vick, its only a matter of time before he implodes on himself and everyone around him.
People like him never change.
You said it better I did!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sidney Rice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seahawks' Rice has torn ACL (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 10
News Seattle Seahawks Can Win Without Percy Harvin (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cook 1
News Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
News Vikings' leading receiver Sidney Rice has hip s... (Aug '10) Jan '13 Mitch 28
News Seattle Seahawks WR Carousel Keeps Spinning wit... (Oct '12) Oct '12 charles 1
News 10 things to know for Tuesday (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ed Hochuloogie 4
News Irvin waits for his chance to shine for Seahawks (Aug '12) Aug '12 Anthony 1
More from around the web