Vikings vs. Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackso...

Vikings vs. Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Get Revenge on His Former Team

There are 4 comments on the BleacherReport story from Aug 19, 2011, titled Vikings vs. Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Get Revenge on His Former Team. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

I'm not one of the people that are extremely high on Tarvaris Jackson and his potential revival with the Seahawks, but I do think that he will be a much better player.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

ffrank

Wyoming, PA

#1 Aug 20, 2011
He won't get revenge. He will just get sacked.
If he was so great he would have been the starter
this season for the Vikings instead of McNabb.
Vikings didn't think he was a leader let alone
a starter.
Barry Goldwater

Lockport, IL

#2 Aug 20, 2011
As a Bears Fan I have been upset Tavaris won't be around in the North any longer. Those two wins against the Vikes won't be automatic now. With Lovie coaching that might have been all we got.

Since: Jan 11

Anoka, MN

#3 Aug 20, 2011
t-joke will fold like a wet blanket as usual. if it looks like a turd, smells like a turd, then its a f**king turd!!!!!! whitehurst will be the starting QB in seattle
Foldfarts

Katy, TX

#4 Aug 21, 2011
He was out for revenge...during a preseason game?

TTard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sidney Rice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seahawks' Rice has torn ACL (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 10
News Seattle Seahawks Can Win Without Percy Harvin (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cook 1
News Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
News Vikings' leading receiver Sidney Rice has hip s... (Aug '10) Jan '13 Mitch 29
News Seattle Seahawks WR Carousel Keeps Spinning wit... (Oct '12) Oct '12 charles 1
News 10 things to know for Tuesday (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ed Hochuloogie 4
News Irvin waits for his chance to shine for Seahawks (Aug '12) Aug '12 Anthony 1
More from around the web