Adrian Peterson Wants Vikings to Sign...

Adrian Peterson Wants Vikings to Sign Plaxico Burress

There are 28 comments on the Vikings Post story from Jun 15, 2011, titled Adrian Peterson Wants Vikings to Sign Plaxico Burress. In it, Vikings Post reports that:

Former New York Giants wide receiver Plaxico Burress has been quite the popular topic since his release from prison earlier this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vikings Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kanfan

Wichita, KS

#21 Jun 21, 2011
Banned One: True, we do not have an established QB BUT we do have the best RB and teams tend to play 8 or 9 in the box against AD....there-fore, any WR is likely to get 1 on 1 coverage. Lots of talking heads spouting nice things about the WR and a very nice ticket to the pro-bowl. It's simple..unless you're the lead dog, the view never changes. Burress wants to be the lead dog and with the Vikings, he can be.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22 Jun 21, 2011
Kanfan, opposing defenses have deployed 8 in the box since we drafted Peterson in 2007. Only in 2009 did a wr make defenses pay mostly on a spectacular game winning touch down catch by Greg Williams on a chuck by the Wiener Favre.

Last year Vikings receivers were 1 on 1 and Wiener led the league in turnovers.
Kanfan

Wichita, KS

#23 Jun 22, 2011
Avant wrote:
Kanfan, opposing defenses have deployed 8 in the box since we drafted Peterson in 2007. Only in 2009 did a wr make defenses pay mostly on a spectacular game winning touch down catch by Greg Williams on a chuck by the Wiener Favre.
Last year Vikings receivers were 1 on 1 and Wiener led the league in turnovers.
There ya go again. Favre chucked the ball, having been used to WR fighting for it...but Rice wasn't playing. And who's to say the WR had enough time to get open? But that's all in the past...FA is about to open, let's get ready for some football.
Reservefarts

United States

#24 Jun 22, 2011
Instead of interviews by the Bears players, they should send pics of their packages to front office chicks.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#25 Jun 22, 2011
Kanfan wrote:
<quoted text>There ya go again. Favre chucked the ball, having been used to WR fighting for it...but Rice wasn't playing. And who's to say the WR had enough time to get open? But that's all in the past...FA is about to open, let's get ready for some football.
Kanfan, i LOVE THIS GAME! LOL
Bulletfarts

United States

#26 Jun 22, 2011
Plaxigun Burress
Kanfan

Wichita, KS

#27 Jun 22, 2011
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Kanfan, i LOVE THIS GAME! LOL
Well, I'll say this...at least you have an opinion, right or wrong....I'll pass along something a teacher wrote in my year-book back in '65. I never forgot it. "To my Individualistic student friend, never lose sight of that!"
Brett Favre

Spring Hill, FL

#28 Jun 22, 2011
Adrian Peterson is just another player that will be able to tell his grandkids that he smelled my farts in the locker room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sidney Rice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seahawks' Rice has torn ACL (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 10
News Seattle Seahawks Can Win Without Percy Harvin (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cook 1
News Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
News Vikings' leading receiver Sidney Rice has hip s... (Aug '10) Jan '13 Mitch 28
News Seattle Seahawks WR Carousel Keeps Spinning wit... (Oct '12) Oct '12 charles 1
News 10 things to know for Tuesday (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ed Hochuloogie 4
News Irvin waits for his chance to shine for Seahawks (Aug '12) Aug '12 Anthony 1
More from around the web