The Big Winners of the NFL Draft's Fi...

The Big Winners of the NFL Draft's First Round

There are 3 comments on the National Football Authority story from Apr 29, 2011, titled The Big Winners of the NFL Draft's First Round. In it, National Football Authority reports that:

The NFL Draft has always been great drama and last night was no exception. Unexpected players were taken as others were passed by all night long, leaving football nation in a state of perpetual debate that will continue through the summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Football Authority.

KanFan

Wichita, KS

#1 Apr 29, 2011
Well, what do ya know...The National Football Authority is one Ponder's bandwagon. Could he be the starter from day 1? I don't see why not!!

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Apr 29, 2011
There is more pressure on Ponder then any QB in the 2011 draft including Cam Newton. Since December we knew Newton would be the number 1 draft pick. The Ponder pick is puzzling to 100 percent of football pundits.

Christian Ponder has to start day 1. Day 2 daft just started and Kiper is still hammering the Vikings.
Go Vikes

Burlingame, CA

#3 Apr 29, 2011
Ponder is a joke period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sidney Rice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seahawks' Rice has torn ACL (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 10
News Seattle Seahawks Can Win Without Percy Harvin (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cook 1
News Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
News Vikings' leading receiver Sidney Rice has hip s... (Aug '10) Jan '13 Mitch 28
News Seattle Seahawks WR Carousel Keeps Spinning wit... (Oct '12) Oct '12 charles 1
News 10 things to know for Tuesday (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ed Hochuloogie 4
News Irvin waits for his chance to shine for Seahawks (Aug '12) Aug '12 Anthony 1
More from around the web