Seahawks sign Terrell Owens to 1-year...

Seahawks sign Terrell Owens to 1-year contract

There are 6 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Aug 7, 2012, titled Seahawks sign Terrell Owens to 1-year contract. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

Renton Leave it to the always-optimistic Pete Carroll to offer a lifeline to an aging veteran seeking one final dance on the big stage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

Go Blue

Miami, FL

#1 Aug 7, 2012
Saddest of all is, this scumbag has kids all over, he won't be able to pay for....get ready taxpayers.....
uk

United States

#2 Aug 7, 2012
Still great receiver
Paulie

Forest City, NC

#3 Aug 8, 2012
typical chimp! screw the NFL!!!
hatchet

Monroe, MI

#4 Aug 8, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Saddest of all is, this scumbag has kids all over, he won't be able to pay for....get ready taxpayers.....
T.O. is an exciting player to watch, and I like the NFL....I don't care how many children he has or supports, his children probably live better than you do.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#5 Aug 8, 2012
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>T.O. is an exciting player to watch, and I like the NFL....I don't care how many children he has or supports, his children probably live better than you do.
You're either a kid or an idiot or both.....
hatchet

Monroe, MI

#6 Aug 8, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>You're either a kid or an idiot or both.....
Hahaha! The truth makes you angry enough to call me names. That's a true sign of a moron as if your previous posts didn't already confirm it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sidney Rice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seahawks' Rice has torn ACL (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 10
News Seattle Seahawks Can Win Without Percy Harvin (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cook 1
News Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
News Vikings' leading receiver Sidney Rice has hip s... (Aug '10) Jan '13 Mitch 28
News Seattle Seahawks WR Carousel Keeps Spinning wit... (Oct '12) Oct '12 charles 1
News 10 things to know for Tuesday (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ed Hochuloogie 4
News Irvin waits for his chance to shine for Seahawks (Aug '12) Aug '12 Anthony 1
More from around the web