Raiders mishandled Tony Bergstrom, Mi...

Raiders mishandled Tony Bergstrom, Mike Brisiel

There are 2 comments on the Silver And Black Pride story from Jan 19, 2013, titled Raiders mishandled Tony Bergstrom, Mike Brisiel. In it, Silver And Black Pride reports that:

Reggie McKenzie revealed Thursday that right guard Mike Brisiel's ankle injury was more serious than previously let on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver And Black Pride.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Jan 19, 2013
I hope he gets a good chance this season. I hope we go defensive line in round 1 and then get Kyle Long in round 3.
NJ Raider

South River, NJ

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Send Brisiel packing. Slide Bergstrom in and grab Long in the 3rd round.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shawntae Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakland Raiders' defensive backfield lacks top ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News Evaluating Reggie McKenzie: 17 months in, has t... (Jun '13) Jun '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 19
News 2013 Should Not Dictate Reggie McKenzie's Futur... (Jun '13) Jun '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 13
News Oakland Raiders Rebuilding Secondary with Inter... (Jun '13) Jun '13 detroit twan 1
News Remaking of Raiders Secondary is Now Complete (May '13) May '13 The_Solution 27
News Raiders Searching for Free Agent Gems (Apr '13) Apr '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
News Raiders Have Yet to Make a Move at Cornerback (Mar '13) Mar '13 OneNation 1
More from around the web