Steelers vs. Packers: The key matchups

Full story: Bennington Banner

Matchups for the Super Bowl between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Green Bay Packers on Sunday in Arlington, Texas.
Comments
21 - 35 of 35 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LSU

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 8, 2011
 
Max Rockatansky wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, too many stalkers here...
Mail call
Hey guys, let me know where the chow down is! Good gut feeling Alex, I liked the Packers all along. Made a few bucks on this one. Max, you gents dinning in NY. or VT.?

“We've got some hoon trouble”

Since: Jan 11

Humpty Doo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 8, 2011
 
LSU wrote:
<quoted text>Hey guys, let me know where the chow down is! Good gut feeling Alex, I liked the Packers all along. Made a few bucks on this one. Max, you gents dinning in NY. or VT.?
Stevie, I don't remember you being part of this bet???? Or are you volunteering to be the limo service? That means you can't drink.

And I'm not sure that Alex is comfortable with you in the mix. I think he has a thing about guys from the hood. You know, Church Street in your hood?
Packer Krackah

South Deerfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 8, 2011
 
Jeff Phillips wrote:
Wait a minute!
I thought millionaires were evil! I thought millionaires were the type to ride to work in limos and light gigars with $100 bills. I thought millionaires tossed little old laides out of their homes so they could have a good laugh.
If you read the Banner and this forum you would think millionaires were the scourge of the earth.
And later today 100 millionaires will gather together at their workplace and over one billion people worldwide will be cheering them on!
Even people who hate millionaires will be rooting for them.
Yeah and I thought socialism was evil, but the NFL is full-blown socialism. Heck even Rush tried to buy a team. Keep the political garbage out of sports.
wahhhhhh

Bennington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 9, 2011
 
X-Vermonter wrote:
<quoted text>
The real experts have Pittsburgh -7 to -10 and I always go with my
guy at Harrahs in Vegas....
The Pack never trailed anyone by more than 7 points all year and didn't lose by more than 4 in any game. The real experts were way off on that one.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 9, 2011
 
Who cares what the packers did aside from beating the steelers. Their only job was to beat them at all costs. What the hell is a steeler anyway?

“Congrats to Green Bay”

Since: Jun 08

Pittsburgh, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 9, 2011
 
yernogoood- wrote:
Who cares what the packers did aside from beating the steelers. Their only job was to beat them at all costs. What the hell is a steeler anyway?
If you have to ask a dumb sss question like that, I suggest
you continue with your tap dancing and interior decorating....

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 9, 2011
 
yernogoood- wrote:
Who cares what the packers did aside from beating the steelers. Their only job was to beat them at all costs. What the hell is a steeler anyway?
Pittsburgh steel mills vs Green Bay meat packers. The facts behind their names.
test

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 9, 2011
 
test

“We've got some hoon trouble”

Since: Jan 11

Humpty Doo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 9, 2011
 
test wrote:
test
Is it multiple choice?

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 9, 2011
 
X-Vermonter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have to ask a dumb sss question like that, I suggest
you continue with your tap dancing and interior decorating....
Tap dancing is GREAT exercise and interior decorating commands top dollars. How’s the basket weaving working out for you?

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Feb 9, 2011
 
Jeff Phillips wrote:
<quoted text>
Pittsburgh steel mills vs Green Bay meat packers. The facts behind their names.
I'd say all football players now-a-day are meat packers.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Feb 9, 2011
 
test wrote:
test
Holy carp it worked...I'm somebody!! I figured it all out!!
LSU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Feb 10, 2011
 
Max Rockatansky wrote:
<quoted text>
Stevie, I don't remember you being part of this bet???? Or are you volunteering to be the limo service? That means you can't drink.
And I'm not sure that Alex is comfortable with you in the mix. I think he has a thing about guys from the hood. You know, Church Street in your hood?
Check your mail boys.

“Congrats to Green Bay”

Since: Jun 08

Pittsburgh, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Feb 10, 2011
 
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Tap dancing is GREAT exercise and interior decorating commands top dollars. How’s the basket weaving working out for you?
Basket weaving is coming along just fine... My anger management counselor says it
should prevent me from kicking the shetz out of fruit loops like you.... Now fly
away Peter Pan before I snap....

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Feb 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

X-Vermonter wrote:
<quoted text>
Basket weaving is coming along just fine... My anger management counselor says it
should prevent me from kicking the shetz out of fruit loops like you.... Now fly
away Peter Pan before I snap....
What say you come here and kick my azz!!
You seem to think you have balls!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shaun Suisham Discussions

Search the Shaun Suisham Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Making His Own Game: NFL Commish Goodell Toying... (Jan '14) Jan '14 jimr 1
Tomlin: Steelers were 'explosive play or two' a... (Sep '13) Sep '13 go stillers 6
Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger coughs up anothe... (Dec '12) Dec '12 StlCtyHVAC 3
Mike Tomlin, Recidivist Late-Game Decision Maki... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jpsteeler 1
NFL coaches share a testy postgame handshake (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tegrabber 3
Steelers 25, Patriots 17: Pittsburgh keeps Brad... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Overratedfarts 5
Suisham's late FG sends Steelers past Colts 23-20 (Sep '11) Oct '11 Oldfarts 7
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••