Redskins Ride With the Wind

Redskins Ride With the Wind

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Dec 17, 2007, titled Redskins Ride With the Wind. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J., Dec. 16 -- A large white plastic bag hovered above Giants Stadium just before kickoff tonight, swirling and whipping in the wind, floating from one end of the field to the other in a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“HIT OR BE HIT”

Since: Dec 07

Washington D.C.

#1 Dec 17, 2007
"If not for a drive-extending third-down taunting penalty by over-aggressive rookie safety LaRon Landry -- who has been dogged by the undisciplined displays -- the Redskins may have kept New York off the scoreboard entirely in the first half. Instead that penalty led to a 35-yard field goal late in the half, making it 13-3."

I understand Landry is a HOT HEAD but..
how about Roy Williams, Marion Barber of the Cowboys..how bout 70% of the Cowboys, Rodney Harrison of New England, Raiders etc..UNTOUCHABLE TEAMS!!
WTH is this league 50/50 with passing out penalties. The refs/officials are such CRAP..some of them shouldn't officiate a Pop Warner games!! Jeez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaun Suisham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steelers Ready For Dynamic Offense (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 4
News Steelers re-sign long snapper Greg Warren (Feb '15) Feb '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Making His Own Game: NFL Commish Goodell Toying... (Jan '14) Jan '14 jimr 1
News Tomlin: Steelers were 'explosive play or two' a... (Sep '13) Sep '13 go stillers 6
News Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger coughs up anothe... (Dec '12) Dec '12 StlCtyHVAC 3
News Mike Tomlin, Recidivist Late-Game Decision Maki... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jpsteeler 1
News NFL coaches share a testy postgame handshake (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tegrabber 3
More from around the web