Favre throws touchdown pass on second series of Jets debut as N...

The New York Jets' new quarterback also showed he has plenty of zip remaining in that rocket right arm. Full Story
pffft

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#1 Aug 17, 2008
Get ready for yet ANOTHER LOSING SEASON Yet fans. Your team suck despite overspending and wrecking your future cap.

LOL. Your franchise sux as do the fans.
socalfinfan

Long Beach, CA

#2 Aug 17, 2008
I gotta say that Chad P. was more impressive for the Phins than B.Favre was for the Jets and Chad.P faced a stronger defensive unit than the B.Favre did.

Looks as if the Trifecta made the better of the two signing.

Thanks Jets for believing that Chad.P had no value and that Favre would be your savoir.

Funny how things turnout!

GO PHINS.

as you Jet fans would say,,,,BURP...!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaun Suisham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Making His Own Game: NFL Commish Goodell Toying... (Jan '14) Jan '14 jimr 1
Tomlin: Steelers were 'explosive play or two' a... (Sep '13) Sep '13 go stillers 6
Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger coughs up anothe... (Dec '12) Dec '12 StlCtyHVAC 3
Mike Tomlin, Recidivist Late-Game Decision Maki... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jpsteeler 1
NFL coaches share a testy postgame handshake (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tegrabber 3
Steelers 25, Patriots 17: Pittsburgh keeps Brad... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Overratedfarts 5
Suisham's late FG sends Steelers past Colts 23-20 (Sep '11) Oct '11 Oldfarts 7

Shaun Suisham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE