Stover would be a good fit for the Re...

Stover would be a good fit for the Redskins now that he is available

There are 4 comments on the Potomac News story from Mar 10, 2009, titled Stover would be a good fit for the Redskins now that he is available. In it, Potomac News reports that:

Terrell Owens was cut from the Dallas Cowboys, Matt Cassell was traded to the Kansas City Chiefs and Kurt Warner re-signed with the Arizona Cardinals after the San Francisco 49ers had a one-night affair with ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Potomac News.

HB BLADES

Kendall Park, NJ

#1 Mar 10, 2009
We need a kicker and whatever happened to that punter we drafted? I know he sucked but, his replacement sucked 2, Get better kicking
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 10, 2009
Redskins just as bad as my Cowjokes. Spend, spend, spend and have NOTHING to show for it. Every season the same old story. Both teams are a joke.
HB BLADES

Kendall Park, NJ

#3 Mar 11, 2009
Redskins are improving, don't hate cause your team sucks
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#4 Mar 11, 2009
Improving on spending....

Redskins just as bad as my Cowjokes. Spend, spend, spend and have NOTHING to show for it. Every season the same old story. Both teams are a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaun Suisham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steelers Ready For Dynamic Offense (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 4
News Steelers re-sign long snapper Greg Warren (Feb '15) Feb '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Making His Own Game: NFL Commish Goodell Toying... (Jan '14) Jan '14 jimr 1
News Tomlin: Steelers were 'explosive play or two' a... (Sep '13) Sep '13 go stillers 6
News Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger coughs up anothe... (Dec '12) Dec '12 StlCtyHVAC 3
News Mike Tomlin, Recidivist Late-Game Decision Maki... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jpsteeler 1
News NFL coaches share a testy postgame handshake (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tegrabber 3
More from around the web