Cowboys clinch playoff spot, beat Redskins 17-0

Full story: El Paso Times
Wade Phillips' pregame speech lasted all of one sentence. "Wade said one thing and he said it real quick: 'This game's about the world championship,'" Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said. Full Story
Bill

Vista, CA

#1 Dec 29, 2009
Congratulations to the Cowboys.

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

#2 Dec 29, 2009
I'm glad they won though I'm a little bother by them only scoring 17 points.
Petro

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 30, 2009
You will be really bothered when they fail to reach the Super Bowl. hahahahahahahahahaha!!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 Dec 30, 2009
You have to excuse Petro, he suffers from schizo and really hates the cowboys. Till this day he doesn't post his favorite team.
Petro

Katy, TX

#6 Dec 30, 2009
True, Dallas games are great when the choke, in the post season. hahahahahahahahaha!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaun Suisham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Making His Own Game: NFL Commish Goodell Toying... (Jan '14) Jan '14 jimr 1
Tomlin: Steelers were 'explosive play or two' a... (Sep '13) Sep '13 go stillers 6
Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger coughs up anothe... (Dec '12) Dec '12 StlCtyHVAC 3
Mike Tomlin, Recidivist Late-Game Decision Maki... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jpsteeler 1
NFL coaches share a testy postgame handshake (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tegrabber 3
Steelers 25, Patriots 17: Pittsburgh keeps Brad... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Overratedfarts 5
Suisham's late FG sends Steelers past Colts 23-20 (Sep '11) Oct '11 Oldfarts 7

Shaun Suisham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE