Redskins' Moss scores 2 TDs in 25-17 ...

Redskins' Moss scores 2 TDs in 25-17 win vs. Lions

There are 1 comment on the The Associated Press story from Oct 26, 2008, titled Redskins' Moss scores 2 TDs in 25-17 win vs. Lions . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

The Washington Redskins have been waiting for the right opportunity to have Santana Moss return a punt.

Perfect timing.

Moss returned a punt 80 yards early in the fourth quarter, scoring what proved to be Washington's game-winning touchdown in a 25-17 win over the Detroit Lions on Sunday.

'Once he gets open, he's tough to catch in the open field,' Redskins coach Jim Zorn said.

Moss' second TD of the game came on his only punt return of the day and just his second of the season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

ron wood anonymous

United States

#1 Oct 27, 2008
jim (head coach), thanks for your passion.. i'm really pleased w/ your coaching!! i was a big fan when u led the seahawks to t/ playoffs. your leadership has become infectious w/ me. offence is good but could be better :) line up that rock cartright at flanker and let him run the ball! or throw him the quick toss out as u do santana moss!(knowing santanas need for the playoffs), or his ailments; I know his size isn't great but his moves are what u need w/ moss being limited. his strengths will serve u well. your most loyal fan.
ron wood, roanoke virginia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaun Suisham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steelers Ready For Dynamic Offense (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 4
News Steelers re-sign long snapper Greg Warren (Feb '15) Feb '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Making His Own Game: NFL Commish Goodell Toying... (Jan '14) Jan '14 jimr 1
News Tomlin: Steelers were 'explosive play or two' a... (Sep '13) Sep '13 go stillers 6
News Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger coughs up anothe... (Dec '12) Dec '12 StlCtyHVAC 3
News Mike Tomlin, Recidivist Late-Game Decision Maki... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jpsteeler 1
News NFL coaches share a testy postgame handshake (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tegrabber 3
More from around the web