#680 Jan 4, 2009
Did you watch the games this weekend? Those were called Playoff Games. "Now" go back and write Jerry Jones a letter from North Carolina and tell him what you saw. Also, right a little P.S. at the "end" and tell Jerry that ...yes, Bill Parcells still chokes in the playoffs.
Corrected for you Florida spelling bee champions...the only champions in florida...lmao
Enjoy the worthless AFC East Championship Banner...hahahaha!!!!
#681 Jan 5, 2009
Agree sigining on to AOL and pretending to agree with someone else who is really you is as much as a joke as the AFC east (even sadder)
roger a joke
Since: Nov 07
#682 Jan 5, 2009
I'm sure Jerry Jones would have loved to have one of those banners this year instead of having his team sit at home during the playoffs!
#683 Jan 5, 2009
agree, being one and done is equally as sorry as not even making the playoffs...same result...no super bowl.
my analysis proved to be correct. dolphins only good at beating jokes.
The list of the mighty dolphin victories:
1) Pats (Won week 3 big against a team with a backup qb starting his 2nd game...only to be blown out week 12 by the same QB)
2) Jets (even the lame 5-11 raiders beat favre…enough said)
3) SD (8-8) Miami did beat them…but so did the pathetic Bills…win not so impressive after all.
4) Bills (7-9) Beat them twice and so did everyone else in the AFC East...woopie, even the 4-12 Browns beat them.
5) Denver (LOL - 8-8) A team that even KC beat
6) Seattle (4-12) a pathetic team that too beat the Jets
7) Oakland (5-11) the other team 2-14 KC beat
8) Rams (2-14)
9) 49ers (7-9) yet another pathetic team that too beat the Jets. Makes week 17 win look REAL impressive for the mighty Dolphins…not.
10) KC (2-14)
just simply sad the fans really THOUGHT this team WAS good. like the cowgirls and texass-ans, dolphins will be watching the super bowl on tv.
Add your comments below
|NFL: Patterson shines, Vikings crush Rams (Sep '14)||Sep '14||Spielman||7|
|Claiming Case Keenum Is A Savvy Move By St. Lou... (Sep '14)||Sep '14||OBriens Butt-Chin||1|
|Lions' offensive line's worst nightmare: Viking... (Sep '12)||Oct '12||Aromofart||2|
|More uproar about replacement officials (Sep '12)||Sep '12||Ed Hochuloogie||7|
|Kellen Moore Shows Some Improvement In Lions' S... (Aug '12)||Aug '12||Terry Appell||1|
|LinkedIn's IPO priced at $45 a share (May '11)||May '11||Robert Gutierrez||1|
|Should the Lions Sign JaMarcus Russell? (Jun '10)||Feb '11||RAIDER MISTERIO OG||15|
Find what you want!
Search Shaun Hill Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC