Mike Martz Fired As 49ers Offensive C...

Mike Martz Fired As 49ers Offensive Coordinator

There are 1 comment on the CBS 5 story from Dec 30, 2008, titled Mike Martz Fired As 49ers Offensive Coordinator. In it, CBS 5 reports that:

Former St. Louis coach Mike Martz has been fired as San Francisco 49ers offensive coordinator.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 5.

_Arrrrrrr

Palo Alto, CA

#1 Jan 1, 2009
not a very smart move by new coach mike singletary, when the team was starting to come together it becomes one of those here we go again rollercoaster rides i dont like you, your fired!!!
yeah yeah we seen so many replays de bartolo did to george seifert, john york did it to steve maruchi" dont know if i spelled the former coach's name correct, mike nolan was a total "JOKE" that is the only one that did deserve to get fired but now new 49er coach mike singletary??? i hope he is not in a power trip or has an inferiority complex, 4 years come and go so fast and time id ticking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaun Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL | Browns: Coach Mike Pettine says no team '... (Oct '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicle 10
News NFL: Patterson shines, Vikings crush Rams (Sep '14) Sep '14 Spielman 7
News Claiming Case Keenum Is A Savvy Move By St. Lou... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Lions' offensive line's worst nightmare: Viking... (Sep '12) Oct '12 Aromofart 2
News More uproar about replacement officials (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ed Hochuloogie 7
News Kellen Moore Shows Some Improvement In Lions' S... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Terry Appell 1
News LinkedIn's IPO priced at $45 a share (May '11) May '11 Robert Gutierrez 1
More from around the web