NFC West targets ... Feeley? Carr?

NFC West targets ... Feeley? Carr?

There are 1 comment on the ESPN story from Mar 5, 2010, titled NFC West targets ... Feeley? Carr?. In it, ESPN reports that:

Rest assured, 49ers fans, your team will not sit back helplessly while the division-rival Rams court A.J. Feeley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

Putts

Bend, OR

#1 Mar 7, 2010
Really? Carr? A.J. Feely? Seriously? These aren't answers. Both the Rams and Niners are better off without these two anywhere near their roster. I get updates from this "49ers News" site daily, and it always makes me laugh. Who the hell are these reporters? Do they know anything about football? Last week it was something like: "Now the niners can win the division since Kurt Warner is gone." As I remember, we smacked Warner and the Cards around twice last year. And now we're supposed to believe Carr is the answer, and Feely should be considered a threat??? What a joke. These reporters should quit and get jobs at a bowling alley somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaun Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL | Browns: Coach Mike Pettine says no team '... (Oct '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicle 10
News NFL: Patterson shines, Vikings crush Rams (Sep '14) Sep '14 Spielman 7
News Claiming Case Keenum Is A Savvy Move By St. Lou... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Lions' offensive line's worst nightmare: Viking... (Sep '12) Oct '12 Aromofart 2
News More uproar about replacement officials (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ed Hochuloogie 7
News Kellen Moore Shows Some Improvement In Lions' S... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Terry Appell 1
News LinkedIn's IPO priced at $45 a share (May '11) May '11 Robert Gutierrez 1