Former MVP Alexander Signs With Skins

Full story: NBC 4 Washington, DC

The Washington Redskins hope Shaun Alexander has some MVP-type skills left in his legs.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Oct 15, 2008
blackspeak

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Dan "lil Napoleon" Synder doing what he does best. Still trying to buy a SB by wasting money on washed out superstars.
ruffrooferrod

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

blackspeak wrote:
Dan "lil Napoleon" Synder doing what he does best. Still trying to buy a SB by wasting money on washed out superstars.
Kinda reminds me of a lil' dictator named Jerry Jones. Out with a washed up Pacman and in with a 3 draft pick price tagged receiver named Roy Williams. What a joke.
blackspeak

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

ruffrooferrod wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda reminds me of a lil' dictator named Jerry Jones. Out with a washed up Pacman and in with a 3 draft pick price tagged receiver named Roy Williams. What a joke.
This only proves that Jerry Jones is as big a fool as "Lil Nappy" Synder.

Since: Sep 07

Guthrie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

blackspeak wrote:
Can't argue with that. I think your comment covers it all, LOL!
Oh Well

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

As long as this dude can kick the ball, I'm good with it!
Cowboys suck

Commerce City, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Why all the Cowboys fans posting here?
The pickup of Alexander to back up Portis will payoff and it probably wasn't very costly since he was not on any roster.
You people just can't admit that Snyder has done well of late especially with the new head coach.
JKoh

Chevy Chase, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

hip hip hooray!
BSO KID

Huntingtown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

We should have kept Frost, COWBOYS SUCK!! Skins will be all right Alexander is just here to spell Portis who is having a great season, no Portis and they are done.

Since: Sep 07

Guthrie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Honestly, I'm too far away these days to put Danny under the microscope - no pun intended - but I will NOT admit that he's relaxed his stranglehold on the team; he and his entourage have simply gotten lucky and the team has flat out gotten much better...I just don't see him changing his "my team my rules" attitude that quickly.

Also, I not seeing any postings from Dallas fans, just folks comparing the team owners, one of whom just happens to own the Cowboys.

(Me: A Redskins fan in Cowboy land)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shaun Alexander Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shaun Alexander - nude! (Jul '12) Jul '12 Arlinda 1
Seattle's 4-time All-Pro LT Walter Jones retires (Apr '10) May '10 triple6vamp 4
USC's Pete Carroll tries anew to tackle the NFL (Apr '10) Apr '10 neil 4
Is LaDainian Tomlinson the Seattle Seahawks' an... (Feb '10) Feb '10 neil 3
The Seattle Seahawks: Best Players of the 2000's (Jan '10) Jan '10 Maroussia 1
Vick enters a guilty plea (Nov '08) Nov '08 Vick smokes pole 2
Portis, Samuels Will Play Against Browns; Alexa... (Oct '08) Oct '08 jake 3

Search the Shaun Alexander Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••