Assistant's resignation leaves Tom Ca...

Assistant's resignation leaves Tom Cable fuming

There are 8 comments on the Customer Interaction Solutions story from Dec 16, 2008, titled Assistant's resignation leaves Tom Cable fuming. In it, Customer Interaction Solutions reports that:

Former Raiders coach Lane Kiffin won't be receiving a Christmas card from current Raiders coach Tom Cable anytime soon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Customer Interaction Solutions.

RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#1 Dec 16, 2008
READ ON; james craigg, leaves for kiffin! mark jackson, steven reaves. fired! CABLE says, anybody else? sadamm loyalist? i mean, kiffin loyalist?(LOL) CABLE, is a dedicated RAIDERS coach. man, i'm loving this guy more and more as a RAIDERS coach! hope he sticks around for 2009. two more games win or lose. but, play to win! GO RAIDERS!!!
Monorchid Misterio

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 17, 2008
agree, cable has proven to be a loser. raiders need to keep him.

raiders weak

Since: Oct 07

Corona, CA

#3 Dec 17, 2008
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
READ ON; james craigg, leaves for kiffin! mark jackson, steven reaves. fired! CABLE says, anybody else? sadamm loyalist? i mean, kiffin loyalist?(LOL) CABLE, is a dedicated RAIDERS coach. man, i'm loving this guy more and more as a RAIDERS coach! hope he sticks around for 2009. two more games win or lose. but, play to win! GO RAIDERS!!!
dawg i feel ya. i am a huge cable fan. he just needs a chance to put his foot print on this team. if he is there look for him to weed out the kiffin players as well. its a dump ex. Cable for coach oh and if you haters are reading this fuck you haters.
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#4 Dec 17, 2008
(LOL) tell'm jordanfan! too bad houston tx.=D
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#5 Dec 17, 2008
there is alot of blame on cable for not using d-mac. and russells failures at (qb) passing.and a whole lot of other things. but looking at it. d-mac has been injured. playing and not playing!(wr's) have been injured! D-line injured! O line penalties and not being able to protect russell. coaches players had to be fired! and some jumped ship! cable, stuck around through hard times. and still preasures to throw touchdown passes. used a few play tricks to throw off the same rutine that everybody knows about the RAIDERS predictability! so where does cable get credit here? nowhere! he has not won games! or should i say the team has not won games? dedication is there from tom cable and some players but not the whole team. if he does make it to next year, let him put a team of coaches and players together. ryan, may just have to go too (most definetely). "cable for 2009" GO RAIDERS!!!
Monorchid Misterio

Houston, TX

#6 Dec 18, 2008
true, you cant blame cable for fuming, he sucks as much as the entire raiders roster does.

raiders a joke
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#7 Dec 18, 2008
true can't blame cable for fumming, houston tx. a joke! pdddt-ding! GO RAIDERS!!!
TexasRaider

United States

#8 Dec 19, 2008
Who cares, it's another losing season. I just hope we don't finish last in our division. We'll have the offseason to overhaul this team, but hopefully we do it wisely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shane Lechler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sebastian Janikowski wants to finish career wit... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Haleys Commet 5
News Raiders' Kluwe, leading proponent for gay right... (May '13) May '13 The Autumn Wind 4
News New Raiders punter Chris Kluwe says football is... (May '13) May '13 erie-vike fan 2
News Report: P Kluwe signs 1-year deal with Raiders (May '13) May '13 Miguelscottbeltran 3
News Raiders rebuilt 2013 team to meet for first tim... (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Autumn Wind 16
News Bell: Rebuilding Raiders should trade Darren Mc... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Purple Faithful 10
News Shane Lechler ecstatic about signing with Houst... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TexasRaider 5
More from around the web