Koch's show of strength -

Full story: Baltimore Sun
When punter Sam Koch walked into the Ravens' special teams meeting room Wednesday, attached to the board was a printout noting he was second in the AFC in punting average. Full Story
Randy

Lanham, MD

#1 Sep 21, 2007
Mike Anderson has a great attitude. It's a shame we haven't been able to get him more carries. He will never be the featured back but it would be good to give someone such as Mike the opportunity to make more of a contribution. I'm sure he'll be ready if and when the time comes. For all the complaining we fans do about the terrible attitudes that some of these athletes have, we should applaud the players who are unselfish and team oriented.
Thanks Mike.
Clap! Clap! Clap!

HEED THE CAW
Bill

United States

#2 Sep 21, 2007
I think Koch is a great kicker, but it still helps your average when you get to kick from your own territory all the time.

I'd like to see Anderson get the ball some more.

Since: Jul 07

Santa Barbara,Ca

#3 Sep 21, 2007
This is an insane move.....get this guy back on the field!!!! he is a great performer and will make a difference when he gets on the field...
Mad fan

Columbia, SC

#4 Sep 25, 2007
Will someone please contact Coach Billick and remind him of Mike Anderson & how great of a player he is? This is insane. Mike always does a great job when he's out on the field. Those other guys do not perform as well as Mike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shane Lechler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sebastian Janikowski wants to finish career wit... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Haleys Commet 5
Raiders' Kluwe, leading proponent for gay right... (May '13) May '13 The Autumn Wind 4
New Raiders punter Chris Kluwe says football is... (May '13) May '13 erie-vike fan 2
Report: P Kluwe signs 1-year deal with Raiders (May '13) May '13 Miguelscottbeltran 3
Raiders rebuilt 2013 team to meet for first tim... (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Autumn Wind 16
Bell: Rebuilding Raiders should trade Darren Mc... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Purple Faithful 10
Shane Lechler ecstatic about signing with Houst... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TexasRaider 5
More from around the web