Raiders' Jon Condo added to AFC's Pro...

Raiders' Jon Condo added to AFC's Pro Bowl roster

There are 1 comment on the San Jose Mercury News story from Jan 19, 2010, titled Raiders' Jon Condo added to AFC's Pro Bowl roster. In it, San Jose Mercury News reports that:

Raiders long snapper Jon Condo was added to the AFC Pro Bowl roster Tuesday, the Raiders announced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Jose Mercury News.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Jan 20, 2010
This is a shocker...Now Indy has to make it to the Superbowl so that Dallas Clark will sit out and Zach Miller can get his nod. I was kind of pulling for the chargeless to beat the Jets so that either Clark or Antonio Gates would sit out for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shane Lechler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sebastian Janikowski wants to finish career wit... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Haleys Commet 5
News Raiders' Kluwe, leading proponent for gay right... (May '13) May '13 The Autumn Wind 4
News New Raiders punter Chris Kluwe says football is... (May '13) May '13 erie-vike fan 2
News Report: P Kluwe signs 1-year deal with Raiders (May '13) May '13 Miguelscottbeltran 3
News Raiders rebuilt 2013 team to meet for first tim... (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Autumn Wind 16
News Bell: Rebuilding Raiders should trade Darren Mc... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Purple Faithful 10
News Shane Lechler ecstatic about signing with Houst... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TexasRaider 5
More from around the web