Raiders consider trading down in draft

Raiders consider trading down in draft

There are 3 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Apr 25, 2008, titled Raiders consider trading down in draft. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Teams picking near the top of the NFL draft normally have plenty of needs. Even after a busy offseason of acquisitions that brought in former Pro Bowlers DeAngelo Hall and Javon Walker, the Oakland Raiders are ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

dirtyred

Corona, CA

#1 Apr 25, 2008
More and more it seems to me that the right pick is a dl. I don't like what I am hearing about Gholston taking place off. No Elden Campbells please. We have an offense which will produce 1,000 yard rushers annually, so I think that we must take Chris Long or Dorsey if they are available. I like the idea of trading out of the 4th spot, only if we can trade down and get Ellis from USC. Otherwise, we must find a way to trade Fabian Washington and some running backs to acquire more picks. Hey, heres and idea. Draft DMAC and trade one of the backs we have on the roster now!!!
raidernation808

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2008
dirtyred i fully agree with you. trade down only if we can get ellis from usc. any other player would not be worth trading down for when you can select a cris long, vernon gholston, or a DMAC and no.4.
THE LONE RAIDER

AOL

#3 Apr 25, 2008
trades have been serious but have heard no serious talk deals.out loud anyways,just rummors! i say the RAIDERS , go on with their pick! and the 4th round pick for the RAIDERS, is.....? your guess is as good as mine!(lol)=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shane Lechler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sebastian Janikowski wants to finish career wit... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Haleys Commet 5
News Raiders' Kluwe, leading proponent for gay right... (May '13) May '13 The Autumn Wind 4
News New Raiders punter Chris Kluwe says football is... (May '13) May '13 erie-vike fan 2
News Report: P Kluwe signs 1-year deal with Raiders (May '13) May '13 Miguelscottbeltran 3
News Raiders rebuilt 2013 team to meet for first tim... (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Autumn Wind 16
News Bell: Rebuilding Raiders should trade Darren Mc... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Purple Faithful 10
News Shane Lechler ecstatic about signing with Houst... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TexasRaider 5
More from around the web